Welcome to Gaia! ::

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

And soooo... I have been addicted to it, due to that I cosplayed my avatar as Sarutobi Ayame. :3
Ohhh and my fave character is Sarutobi Ayame, yeah, yeah, I know, she has a lot of haters. But seriously, I don't find her that annoying. smile

I don't hate even a single character in Gintama~! I love them ALL!

I love Gintama! o u o

And Gintoki!

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

Is Gintama really that old? TT^TT

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I really need to watch the new episodes.

I only got into it because of Yamazaki being an obvious Prince of Tennis ripoff (I can't say how much I loved the episode where he played badminton with the old guy. I'm surprised they got away with the characters looking almost exactly like the Seigaku and Hyoutei teams XD)

I just like Yamazaki. He's such a fruitcake at times. XD

Beloved Friend

I just started watching this series today. I am on episode 9 and on my way to 10. I always have a laugh each episode. =3

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

x- I N U I -x

I only got into it because of Yamazaki being an obvious Prince of Tennis ripoff (I can't say how much I loved the episode where he played badminton with the old guy. I'm surprised they got away with the characters looking almost exactly like the Seigaku and Hyoutei teams XD)

I know right!? Wait till you get to the episode where he was an undercover spy at the jouishi, i laughed my a** hard on that episode! xDDD
It's ep.100+ biggrin

I don't wanna spoil you~ rofl

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

Emeraude Lorelei
I just started watching this series today. I am on episode 9 and on my way to 10. I always have a laugh each episode. =3

YOU MUST CONTINUE WATCHING IT! Each characters has some unique personalities! xDDD
Enjoy watching~
And get addicted to it!

rofl

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Peepers and I
x- I N U I -x

I know right!? Wait till you get to the episode where he was an undercover spy at the jouishi, i laughed my a** hard on that episode! xDDD
It's ep.100+ biggrin

Oh I've seen that. Katsura never fails to make me laugh as well. @.@ I'm just too lazy to look up the new episodes right now due to busy life

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

x- I N U I -x
Peepers and I
x- I N U I -x

It's ep.100+ biggrin

Oh I've seen that. Katsura never fails to make me laugh as well. @.@ I'm just too lazy to look up the new episodes right now due to busy life

Sometimes, I feel like I should get a life too u.u
LOL NO! I'LL WATCH GINTAMA FROM DUSK TILL DAWN! smile
Damn, I like how idiotic Katsura is. xDDD They're all cuuute! Take your time, Gintama will surely make your day, if ever your feeling bad just watch it~ biggrin
Happens to me most of the time. rofl

Beloved Friend

Peepers and I
Emeraude Lorelei

YOU MUST CONTINUE WATCHING IT! Each characters has some unique personalities! xDDD
Enjoy watching~
And get addicted to it!

rofl

I just want to make an update that I am on episode 55. And yes I am very much addicted to it. rofl
So many funny episodes I just can't stop. I'm surprised not a lot of people want to talk about it in the forum. This is like the show to watch.

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

Emeraude Lorelei
Peepers and I
Emeraude Lorelei

Enjoy watching~
And get addicted to it!

rofl

I just want to make an update that I am on episode 55. And yes I am very much addicted to it. rofl
So many funny episodes I just can't stop. I'm surprised not a lot of people want to talk about it in the forum. This is like the show to watch.

I KNOW RIGHT!? rofl rofl rofl rofl
I'm still on Ep. 132, cause i don't have that much time to watch...
So tell me which episode you liked most! xD

Beloved Friend

Peepers and I
Emeraude Lorelei
Peepers and I
Emeraude Lorelei

Enjoy watching~
And get addicted to it!

rofl

I KNOW RIGHT!? rofl rofl rofl rofl
I'm still on Ep. 132, cause i don't have that much time to watch...
So tell me which episode you liked most! xD

That's real hard to answer. But my first favorite episode was about the panty thief. xd
What I love about all the Gintama episodes is that while they are very funny, they manage to balance the drama and seriousness really well.

Versatile Prophet

I love Gintama. Its one of my favorite animes.Ive watched all 252 ep. I cant believe its over!!! crying

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
x- I N U I -x

Haha they do worse things like the episode where the villains made a bunch of RX-78 Gundams. The design and color was the exact replica, all they did was blur out the face of the Gundam. Lol they probably get away since a lot of their parodies are of Shonen Jump manga, which Gintama's manga also runs in. The Gundam franchise is animated by Sunrise which also animated Gintama.

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
iKing Joseph
x- I N U I -x

Haha they do worse things like the episode where the villains made a bunch of RX-78 Gundams. The design and color was the exact replica, all they did was blur out the face of the Gundam. Lol they probably get away since a lot of their parodies are of Shonen Jump manga, which Gintama's manga also runs in. The Gundam franchise is animated by Sunrise which also animated Gintama.

Oh I remember that XD They get away with so much in that series, it's unbelieveable. I'm not sorry for getting into it the way I did though X3

AB102's Waifu

Sparkly Gawker

Fruit Punch Samurai G001
I love Gintama. Its one of my favorite animes.Ive watched all 252 ep. I cant believe its over!!! crying

LOL I LOVE YOUR USERNAME!
I heard Gintama will be back next year, I think April? Not sure but it should be! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff