Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Assassin_nya
I loved this series, it made me sad though when Tokyopop stop publishing the manga before the series was over... I wonder if anyone is going to pick it up know that Tokyopop went under?

My favorite character was Ban, he amused me greatly XD. Akabane was my next favorite.

Did anyone else noticed in the flashbacks Ginji's hair was spikier and Ban's hair was flatter?

I hope it does get picked up because it definitely deserves to be in my opinion at least.
My favorite character is Ban too. smile My second favorite is a tie between Kazuki and Akabane because they can both be bad asses an I love that about them. lol

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
James Ophiuchus
I hope it does get picked up because it definitely deserves to be in my opinion at least.
My favorite character is Ban too. smile My second favorite is a tie between Kazuki and Akabane because they can both be bad asses an I love that about them. lol

I was really amazed how different the manga and the anime was though, then again some of the stuff in the manga wasn't really suitable for tv sweatdrop

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

I personally never had the chance to finish the anime series, but one day I hope to. My husband says it was good though. I liked the whole plot of the anime and the characters matched well. I like how they were always in debt, so silly. Something that most of us in this day and age can relate to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff