Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Just started watching it a few days ago. I'm almost done with it. Im on episode 23 out of 26.
Its like crack.
Honestly.
Anyone else seen it?

Clean Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Clean Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If you like the Gantz anime you'll love the manga. The anime follows it pretty well until the anime's last arc, which is completely original.

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well if you think the anime is on crack ... read the manga the 1/2 way chapter mark your going to see the most weirdest monster created ...

Yeah the anime and manga part ways after the battle where kurono's friend and those both girls die. The anime ending is alright but the manga opens up so much more ... but atm the latest chapter of the manga i dont know where the dude is going with this storyline >.>.

Mega Hoarder

16,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I watched the anime but have yet to read the manga and honestly, I didn't like it.
The plot was good, the animation was amazing and holy crap that opening song is the best song I have ever heard in my life but, I dunno?

I think they could have made it a million times better. I just really disliked all the characters in it. Maybe that's just me?
I started reading the manga when it was released in japan. Had a website that ranslated it. I miss reading it. It's been nearly 2 years since I've read it. Not watched the anime, but the manga is amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff