Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, whats up Im new to gaia razz

So tell me whats your favorite anime filled with a bunch of boobs and panty shots. xD

I just started watching anime and so far i like Sekirei and Heavens Lost Property. <3

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Seikon no Qwaser and Manyuu Hikenchou.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
love hina, ken akamatsu wrote the standard for ecchi. ive prably got a few other faves but im mostly manga love hina anime was gross to me. wasnt the same real insult
cool...thanks for replying guys, ill check those out

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
High School of the Dead if you also like gore XD It's about zombies and most of the panties and booby shots are in the beginning though eventually they have a bathroom scene xd I'm not really an ecchi fan, but this was a really good anime and I hope they make a second season gonk
Mai-chan93
High School of the Dead if you also like gore XD It's about zombies and most of the panties and booby shots are in the beginning though eventually they have a bathroom scene xd I'm not really an ecchi fan, but this was a really good anime and I hope they make a second season gonk

Hey I've seen that already, and theres already a second season xp

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rosario + Vampire
Mystirious Girlfriend X

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
    User Image
    Seikon no Qwaser & Ikki Tousen...User Image

Sparkly Ladykiller

Some people may not consider Elfen Lied as an ecchi, but I consider as terror/ecchi, so. And hahahaha Aki Sora. But Aki Sora is almost a hentai.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff