Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
D.M.C. hands down! twisted Dante totally kicks some hella serious a** 4 sure! mrgreen

Timid Shapeshifter

DMC because bleach has gone down the crapper as of late... I like DMC more... even though i was pissed they didn't show Dante's Devil trigger.

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

Both are simply amazing animes with good story lines and hot main characters, but I would defiantly have to go with Bleach. Its hard to explain why though. Maybe because its not so dark? If it was me six years ago I would had gone with Devil May Cry, but now I got to stick with Bleach. The storyline is much better, longer, and it has such silly parts hear and there. It can brighten your day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
i love both of them biggrin
I have to say Devil May Cry because I could not get in to bleach.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I only saw one episode of Devil May Cry (Same with FullMetal Alchemist :: Brotherhood).
And I gave up watching Bleach, since I missed many of the episodes and the timeline that Adult Swim just annoys the hell out of myself.

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Bleach, on account of DMC being like 12 episodes.
not a big fan of bleach.....but total devil may cry fan!! heart
DEVIL MAY CRY ALL ZEH WAY

ACK MEIN GOTT

I mean---

[[ Seriously, Devil May Cry all the way. I love it so much; although I'm unsure how I'll think about the 5th game (probably the same as the 4th...) However, Bleach and Devil May Cry do have something in common--- both are action related and verrrry confusing in storyline at times. Thank you, Capcom. XD]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff