Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sneaky_vampire
While the DMC anime sucks in relation to the games, it's still way better than Bleach, imo. Bleach is great for background noise and bright colors, though.

Thats because the anime is based between games it has nooooooooo connection to the games at alll the games tell thier own story

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Going to have to say DMC cause I love the games.
bleach >:3

Dangerous Bunny

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Why compare Devil May Cry over Bleach. Both series are kinda different. dramallama Best compare Bleach with a long running series like Naruto and One Piece. While DMC with video games turned anime. ;D
But I liked Bleach. Devil May Cry is better with the game.

Timid Lunatic

Depends,
If you want awesome action go with Devil May Cry.
If you want something that makes you want to come back for more, or just longer go with Bleach. Both are good. sweatdrop

Cutie-Pie

Devil May Cry. I can't stand Bleach.

Although, it's a bit strange to compare both series, as they both are completely different genres.
DMC all the way!!! biggrin Dante kicks butt! <3
I think Devil May Cry is better. The storyline is just a bunch of Dante's missions so it's ok if you miss an episode. It's easy to follow. Plus, it led me to the game which is AMAZING. heart

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
DMC.
That Is All.

Supercharged Hellraiser

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ahahahahaha oh....this was a serious question? Come on now, i'm one for to each his own but D.M.C. is my pick, Game: good, Anime: meh.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I would have to say both
I am a big fan of Bleach I love it.

Greedy Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
flayeflaye
Why compare Devil May Cry over Bleach. Both series are kinda different. dramallama Best compare Bleach with a long running series like Naruto and One Piece. While DMC with video games turned anime. ;D
But I liked Bleach. Devil May Cry is better with the game.

That's what she said.
both, have the DMC ps2 games and the anime series, but Bleach is just as awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff