Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sorry, I am incapable of choosing... I love BOTH!! DMC is an awesome game and really good anime, and I love Bleach for it's "Hero's come-backs" They make it so slow though... and canceled crying
Well I adore Dmc, so Dmc for me. The anime takes place between games so that always interested me. lol Bleach was always alright with me, just never one of my top favs.
devil may cry all the way not only is the story line better in my opinion but it ties better together than bleach.like with bleach i cant watch 3 episode without there being some new vilian or secret organization trying to take over the afterlife or something lol
Bleach of course <33

Generous Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
I havnt seen DMC but Bleach was awesome... The DMC game I love to death, all of them but sad to say until I see the DMC anime, Bleach has my vote!
I've seen some clips from Bleach and attempted to read the manga, but I just couldn't get into it. DMC is better to me.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
well i love both of them, so i'll have to say Bleach. smile

Interesting Fatcat

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
bleachh emotion_bigheart

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
While the DMC anime sucks in relation to the games, it's still way better than Bleach, imo. Bleach is great for background noise and bright colors, though.

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
As an anime, definitely Bleach. DMC is alright, but it's better off as a video game rather than an anime.
Synchr0nize
As an anime, definitely Bleach. DMC is alright, but it's better off as a video game rather than an anime.

that's what i was thinking man. while the dmc series is okay it's better as a game.
both razz razz razz razz razz

Devoted Lunatic

Bleach.
The Devil May Cry anime failed in my opinion.
I wish the Internet would let me watch Devil May Cry... I really wanna watch it... O n O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff