Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageI was wondering what anime you guys think is better the devil may cry series or th bleach? Im going with Dmc twisted
bleach crying

Hilarious Citizen

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

4,525 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Bleach heart

Aged Duelist

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
i only saw a portion of the dmc series cuz it wasnt that long sweatdrop
but bleach fills us up in the story and the backrounds of others so i have to say... D.M.C.
why? cuz dante just goes beast mode on everything twisted
None
if I had to choose, Bleach.

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I have never seen the anime for DMC, I have watched a few episodes of Bleach but I'm still a major DMC fan so I'm honestly in the middle on this one. Bleach is a great anime and I'm pretty sure so is DMC

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I have never seen the anime for DMC, I have watched a few episodes of Bleach but I'm still a major DMC fan so I'm honestly in the middle on this one. Bleach is a great anime and I'm pretty sure so is DMC

Liberal Genius

Bleach since I've never seen the anime for DMC. Would love to see it though.
DMC, DMC, DMC!♥ I'm a huge Bleach follower, but I love Devil May Cry even more. The only thing about the DMC anime is that Patty comes out of nowhere! Where did she come from? I don't beleive she's from the games at all, not like Trish and Lady are.
xStarshineFalling
DMC, DMC, DMC!♥ I'm a huge Bleach follower, but I love Devil May Cry even more. The only thing about the DMC anime is that Patty comes out of nowhere! Where did she come from? I don't beleive she's from the games at all, not like Trish and Lady are.

So patty is just a random character like she is just the first job dante gets in the series thats all
Hidatchi
xStarshineFalling

So patty is just a random character like she is just the first job dante gets in the series thats all

Woo sweatdrop Thought I missed something there for a sec.

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I can't even choose between the two. D: Bleach is so much longer, and I love it to death, but Devil May Cry was a damn good anime.
I am BIG Fan of DMC the game but the anime sucks. In the game lady is trying to kill him not help and so on. I am going to stop there. So I have to say Bleach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff