Welcome to Gaia! ::

well basically it was all a dream/nightmare (however u wanna look at it)
it's as though Tomoya passed out from the pressure of nagisa squeezing his hand.

some may think he went back in time after all that happened. but realistically, he passed out and now he has a memory of that. But dnt worry, i was confused as well. I had to watch Clannad more than once to get exactly what happened sweatdrop

cornymagnolia
i didnt really get how nagisa didnnt really die. i was so confused gonk

Romantic Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal
it's as though Tomoya passed out from the pressure of nagisa squeezing his hand.

some may think he went back in time after all that happened. but realistically, he passed out and now he has a memory of that. But dnt worry, i was confused as well. I had to watch Clannad more than once to get exactly what happened sweatdrop

cornymagnolia
oh so it was all a dream that makes sence awesome X3
ahaha yeah, it made me so relieved to find that out razz

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

cornymagnolia
GeassOfRussia
When Ushio died was the saddest moment for me. First they hit you with Nagisa's "death" then they hit you with Ushio's death. i was struggling to get past Nagisa's death alone without crying then i just broke down after Ushio.

that's the same thing that happened to me. after nagisa died it broke my heart and i stopped watching. but then a few months after i went back. i cried so much. tomaya went through so much with nagisa and then they placed ushio into his life only to break him even more. i were him i would have laid in the snow with ushio and freeze to death. i wouldn't be able to cope crying crying cry cry cry . i was so happy when i found out she wasn't dad and they even showed us some of the years they spent together raising ushio crying biggrin

Romantic Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im gonna watch it again now so i can under stand it now XD lol ^-^
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

cornymagnolia
cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

cornymagnolia

OMG!!! You guys like clannad? I love you guys! I'm looking for a 1x1 clannad rp if you guys want to help!

Romantic Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

cornymagnolia

OMG!!! You guys like clannad? I love you guys! I'm looking for aif you guys want to help!
Whats a 1x1 clannad rp ? O.O
cornymagnolia
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia

OMG!!! You guys like clannad? I love you guys! I'm looking for aif you guys want to help!

You know 2 people roleplaying clannad! You know roleplaying? rp? lolz one person roleplays one person and another does the same thing! it's like fanfiction live without the story lol

Romantic Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

But yeah xD wink

cornymagnolia

You know 2 people roleplaying clannad! You know roleplaying? rp? lolz one person roleplays one person and another does the same thing! it's like fanfiction live without the story lol
OHHH ok well im not much of a role player plus i dont have anything that looks like them sweatdrop
but i'd still like to be friends :3
cornymagnolia
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia
KyouFujibayashiLover123
cornymagnolia

OHHH ok well im not much of a role player plus i dont have anything that looks like them sweatdrop
but i'd still like to be friends :3

ok thanks anyway if you find anyone that wants to let me know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff