Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't cry for Clannad. I found the whole series sad in general, but the part that brought me closest to tears was when Ushio was looking for the toy. When she explained she was looking so hard because it was the first toy Tomoya gave her.

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal
Well based on what i heard, ur one of the only ppl that have never shed a tear to Clannad. And to be honest, there arent a lot of ppl that havent had tears come from their eyes in response to Clannad.

but i do know what u mean, with all those deaths, i was starting to feel like flipping out if it went any further with stuff like that. But i will not lie, i cried a lot to that anime. And i barely shed a tear.
Yea, so I've seen. I just don't cry over media. Not that I don't feel the emotion. Though I have seen others that haven't cried over it as well.

But it's cool. No judgment. It's a very emotionally moving anime.

3nodding
The saddest part for me was when Ushio died.
I didn't cry when Nagisa died, but the tears started to build up.
And then when Ushio died. crying crying
ikr? that start bringing me to tears cry

xWafferz
    I didn't cry for Clannad. I found the whole series sad in general, but the part that brought me closest to tears was when Ushio was looking for the toy. When she explained she was looking so hard because it was the first toy Tomoya gave her.
lol true dat xD smile

Nijiiro Disuko Uta
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal
Well based on what i heard, ur one of the only ppl that have never shed a tear to Clannad. And to be honest, there arent a lot of ppl that havent had tears come from their eyes in response to Clannad.

but i do know what u mean, with all those deaths, i was starting to feel like flipping out if it went any further with stuff like that. But i will not lie, i cried a lot to that anime. And i barely shed a tear.
Yea, so I've seen. I just don't cry over media. Not that I don't feel the emotion. Though I have seen others that haven't cried over it as well.

But it's cool. No judgment. It's a very emotionally moving anime.

3nodding
yeah i know what u mean. Imagining that u have a 5 year old child..and then, he/she dies... crying crying crying crying

Wind Crest
The saddest part for me was when Ushio died.
I didn't cry when Nagisa died, but the tears started to build up.
And then when Ushio died. crying crying

Questionable Genius

the part where okazaki finally accepts ushio as his daughter. TT^TT
aww, yeah that made me shed tears also smile crying

kolpanda
the part where okazaki finally accepts ushio as his daughter. TT^TT

Distinct Hunter

Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal
I feel ur pain sad When Nagisa died, i couldnt stop crying...it made me feel like "What if i had a gf that i loved more than anyone....and i see her dying right in front of me cry crying

and then when Ushio died...i didnt watch the next episode until a week or two later...but i was glad i chose to keep watching smile

GeassOfRussia
When Ushio died was the saddest moment for me. First they hit you with Nagisa's "death" then they hit you with Ushio's death. i was struggling to get past Nagisa's death alone without crying then i just broke down after Ushio.

that is exactly what i thought too! plus after watching both Clannad and the after story i just got so attached to the characters! especially after the Yukine's arc i started to really care for Tomoya and the things that happened to him. Anyway somehow i managed to continue watching Clannad after Ushio and then after i finished Clannad i went and watched Kanon and Angel Beats!. that night i bet i cried turn a desert into an ocean! heck i still cry even if i think about any of those shows!

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
When I thought his daughter died, I can't spell it so yeah. When Nagisa died it was sad, but when their daughter died I was just like ooh my god this is so damn sad. Then it was all happy so it's okay.
yeah i know what u mean. also if u havent watched it, u may like watching Soul Eater

GeassOfRussia
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal
I feel ur pain sad When Nagisa died, i couldnt stop crying...it made me feel like "What if i had a gf that i loved more than anyone....and i see her dying right in front of me cry crying

and then when Ushio died...i didnt watch the next episode until a week or two later...but i was glad i chose to keep watching smile

GeassOfRussia
When Ushio died was the saddest moment for me. First they hit you with Nagisa's "death" then they hit you with Ushio's death. i was struggling to get past Nagisa's death alone without crying then i just broke down after Ushio.

that is exactly what i thought too! plus after watching both Clannad and the after story i just got so attached to the characters! especially after the Yukine's arc i started to really care for Tomoya and the things that happened to him. Anyway somehow i managed to continue watching Clannad after Ushio and then after i finished Clannad i went and watched Kanon and Angel Beats!. that night i bet i cried turn a desert into an ocean! heck i still cry even if i think about any of those shows!
yeah ikr? xD and Ushio is how u spell the daughter's name lol

MistressEnvy
When I thought his daughter died, I can't spell it so yeah. When Nagisa died it was sad, but when their daughter died I was just like ooh my god this is so damn sad. Then it was all happy so it's okay.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

MistressEnvy

Thanks I knew it was something like that but I wasn't sure. I'm actually watching Clannad right now.
yeah np biggrin and thats awesome! ^o^

MistressEnvy
Tomoya_Okazaki_Eternal

MistressEnvy

Thanks I knew it was something like that but I wasn't sure. I'm actually watching Clannad right now.

Romantic Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i didnt really get how nagisa didnnt really die. i was so confused gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers