Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey so, for all those Clannad fans. What was the saddest scene in Clannad/Clannad: After Story that made you cry the most?

The one that made me cry the most was when Nagisa died...

Hilarious Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Learning that Nagisa didn't really die.
Sorta like happy tears rofl
prob when nagisa died too

but im confused..so in the end they DIDNT die?? O__o

Distinct Hunter

When Ushio died was the saddest moment for me. First they hit you with Nagisa's "death" then they hit you with Ushio's death. i was struggling to get past Nagisa's death alone without crying then i just broke down after Ushio.
yeah, i had tears of joy occurring when that happened also :" )

MaddyyLion
yeah basically, since an orb of happiness went inside Tomoya's body (when Ushio saw that), he had a wish that could come true without knowing it. And when he used that wish...it was right after Ushio died. And then (long story short), his wish was for everything to go back to how it was before Nagisa died. And in reality, (to nagisa and everyone else), it looked like Tomoya just passed out from Nagisa squeezing his hand to hard from her giving birth. But he altered the world with his wish. It made it to where nagisa's unkown condition faded away. So now she won't be at risk of dying...and niether will Ushio. And everyong lives happily ever after biggrin

~Fin~

Ristcata
prob when nagisa died too

but im confused..so in the end they DIDNT die?? O__o
I feel ur pain sad When Nagisa died, i couldnt stop crying...it made me feel like "What if i had a gf that i loved more than anyone....and i see her dying right in front of me cry crying

and then when Ushio died...i didnt watch the next episode until a week or two later...but i was glad i chose to keep watching smile

GeassOfRussia
When Ushio died was the saddest moment for me. First they hit you with Nagisa's "death" then they hit you with Ushio's death. i was struggling to get past Nagisa's death alone without crying then i just broke down after Ushio.
Well I was very upset with Nagisa died, and then as soon as Ushio got sick I was like... 'oh god no. please no, i can't watch emotion_facepalm " then ushio died and my boyfriend and i were morbidly depressed , but then we kept watching and we were like yay <3 emotion_kirakira
aww, yeah i reacted the same way smile

Tofu.Pudding
Well I was very upset with Nagisa died, and then as soon as Ushio got sick I was like... 'oh god no. please no, i can't watch emotion_facepalm " then ushio died and my boyfriend and i were morbidly depressed , but then we kept watching and we were like yay <3 emotion_kirakira

Loyal Elder

MaddyyLion
Just when I was getting used to the fact she was dead and life moves on... then that last part the refers to the first episode "They go on a long, long journey and at the end.."
"At the end?"
"They sing"
"Are you serious"
"Yes, so I was right to sing in the end"
"But I'm sure that girl wouldn't have sung Dango Daikazoku"

I cried like a baby.
yeah i remember that. that was very emotional. but then again, most of Clannad is emotional wink

Eflow Nivek
MaddyyLion
Just when I was getting used to the fact she was dead and life moves on... then that last part the refers to the first episode "They go on a long, long journey and at the end.."
"At the end?"
"They sing"
"Are you serious"
"Yes, so I was right to sing in the end"
"But I'm sure that girl wouldn't have sung Dango Daikazoku"

I cried like a baby.
Saddest scene in Clannad is the climax of Fuuko's arc, in episode... 8? I think. I cried so much that I think I ran out of tears. Which probably explains why I didn't cry much for the rest of the show... >.>

Haven't watched After Story yet because Fuuko is not in it (for more than a few scenes anyway).
yeah i know what u mean. Fuko's story was the first one that actually made me cry cry but yeah, u must watch the after story. if u liked season 1, u will love season 2. it's way better...and more hilarious...and much more dramatic. (aka more tear jerkers)

Twinkle Bloomish
Saddest scene in Clannad is the climax of Fuuko's arc, in episode... 8? I think. I cried so much that I think I ran out of tears. Which probably explains why I didn't cry much for the rest of the show... >.>

Haven't watched After Story yet because Fuuko is not in it (for more than a few scenes anyway).

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
I actually didn't shed a tear the whole way through both the seasons. However, deaths are always sad. I was happy with the ending of AfterStory though. I was SO ready to flip a table if that sad timeline just kept going...

emotion_bigvein
Well based on what i heard, ur one of the only ppl that have never shed a tear to Clannad. And to be honest, there arent a lot of ppl that havent had tears come from their eyes in response to Clannad.

but i do know what u mean, with all those deaths, i was starting to feel like flipping out if it went any further with stuff like that. But i will not lie, i cried a lot to that anime. And i barely shed a tear.

Nijiiro Disuko Uta
I actually didn't shed a tear the whole way through both the seasons. However, deaths are always sad. I was happy with the ending of AfterStory though. I was SO ready to flip a table if that sad timeline just kept going...

emotion_bigvein

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces