Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellooooo there I'm Whinry_FMA_22!

Just recently (last night to be exact) me and my best friend watched and finished Clannad: After story, that show was so amazing!
We laughed (mostly because of Youhei and Akio), we cried ALOT, but overall no matter how many times, while crying -.-, we yelled "Oh my God this is horrible!!" it was still an amazing show.

The fact that Nagisa and Tomoya loved each other so much And went through everything together, it started out so happy but of course... When Nagisa gave birth to Ushio she didnt survive.
Even tho we kinda saw it coming sense they talked about how it could be a risk, we still cried because they wouldnt have their family.
But after 5 years when him and Ushio finally bonded and they were living their perfect life together.. They had to kill her too -.-
Now we didnt really see that coming we cried a lot.

Can someone clarify this for me though, when after all of that and he chooses that he wish he did meet Nagisa and he like wakes up when Ushio is born and Nagisa survives and they all survive, was that like real? Or was it him imagining what he wished could have happened?

Thanks for reading! ^.^ post your opinions on the show, your favorite characters, ect.
My favorite character was everyone.
i cried.
you were with me.
alo08
My favorite character was everyone.
i cried.
you were with me.

Hahahaha yes I was with u xD
U cried so hard dude Hahahaha even like 3 episodes after Nagisa died u were like "why!? Why!! Why would they kill her!!??" Hahahaha

Shirtless Lunatic

Whinry_FMA_22

Can someone clarify this for me though, when after all of that and he chooses that he wish he did meet Nagisa and he like wakes up when Ushio is born and Nagisa survives and they all survive, was that like real? Or was it him imagining what he wished could have happened?

that actually happened i think it was connected to that other world with that one girl and her robot made of garbage
ll Wuffy ll
Whinry_FMA_22

that actually happened i think it was connected to that other world with that one girl and her robot made of garbage

That's what I was thinking but I was like whaaatttt?
i was like so totally there watchin it it wit u guys in her closet and yeah i think it was like a dream inside a dream INCEPTION my favorite character well like i dont cuz im just to cool to know ya know brooooo so yeah good day

P.S. u guys r so cute when ur sleeping and u shiver >.> *TWITCH*
ll im in like wit chu ll
i was like so totally there watchin it it wit u guys in her closet and yeah i think it was like a dream inside a dream INCEPTION my favorite character well like i dont cuz im just to cool to know ya know brooooo so yeah good day

P.S. u guys r so cute when ur sleeping and u shiver >.> *TWITCH*

Hahahahahaha dude xD u never replied to my pm -.-
Oh and dude we were crying so hard xD
We have been depressed sense Tuesday night =_=

Hoarder

SPOILERS
i can say this kept on making me cry emotion_donotwant
lots of things that they did on the trip Ushio & Tomoya made
the deaths
the girl and the robot
FF- emotion_facepalm

Jade King LOVES's Partner

Dammit...I won't lie. Manly tears were shed when I saw Nagisa and then Ushio die. I don't normally drink, but I had a near-irrepressible urge to do so when those things happened.
pitbully01
Dammit...I won't lie. Manly tears were shed when I saw Nagisa and then Ushio die. I don't normally drink, but I had a near-irrepressible urge to do so when those things happened.

Horay for manly tears!!! : D

6,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Clannad is one of my favorites!
Lol to think that some peoples lives might actually be like this.....

Friendly Trash

8,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Uch i LOVED it!!
it was one of the few that made me cry like three times (when Nagisa died, the scene in the flower field when Ushio said the two places she could cry in and when Ushio died).
It was pretty amazing!! emotion_bigheart
Am I the only one to not cry? Cause in most drama animes that supposedly make people cry, I end up not crying at the end, while expecting myself to. It's not that I don't think the anime is sad; Clannad certainly was sad and heartbreaking.

But... I didn't cry. Eheheh.
No tomoya isnt imagining it it really did happen because whenever a guy makes a girl happy a yellow fuzz ball appears and when there are a lot it lets the guy wish for one thing and thats why Im the beginning of each episode there is a girl ushio) and a robot tomoya) surrounded by many fuzz balls and those are the times when tomoya made one girl happy hope this helped ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff