Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh wow, reading this makes me feel like an outcast for liking the New Prince of Tennis. I think it's great - sure it focuses more of the popular characters, but i think that's also because they happen to be the characters that are strong. (Plus it works for me cause I like the popular characters...)

I think the new series is good BECAUSE it focuses less on the Seigaku kids and more of the other characters, although admittedly only a few key characters from the minor Schools are featured...

It works for someone like me since Hyoutei and Rikkaidai are my favourite teams, so all the new content is very relevant to my interests... But for people who are fans of Fudomine and St Rudolph I can see where it'd seem lacking. - Plus the abilities grow ever more ridiculous, this is true.

I like Shitenhouji too... The recent-ish chapter about Kenya and the other two did made me like Kenya more, definitely more than Shiraishi. Shiraishi is fine and all but WHAT is with his fanbase?! he's like easily one of the most popular characters for some reason...

Heh, I like Muzuki because of his manipulative bitchiness aswell!~~ >__<

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
MoonlitGhost
Oh wow, reading this makes me feel like an outcast for liking the New Prince of Tennis. I think it's great - sure it focuses more of the popular characters, but i think that's also because they happen to be the characters that are strong. (Plus it works for me cause I like the popular characters...)

I think the new series is good BECAUSE it focuses less on the Seigaku kids and more of the other characters, although admittedly only a few key characters from the minor Schools are featured...

It works for someone like me since Hyoutei and Rikkaidai are my favourite teams, so all the new content is very relevant to my interests... But for people who are fans of Fudomine and St Rudolph I can see where it'd seem lacking. - Plus the abilities grow ever more ridiculous, this is true.

I like Shitenhouji too... The recent-ish chapter about Kenya and the other two did made me like Kenya more, definitely more than Shiraishi. Shiraishi is fine and all but WHAT is with his fanbase?! he's like easily one of the most popular characters for some reason...

Heh, I like Muzuki because of his manipulative bitchiness aswell!~~ >__<

Now... I have no problems with it being less focused on Seigaku. That's a welcome break.... I just happen to be that one person that loves all the minor characters, just because I can .____. It's like a knee-jerk reaction.

The manga is okay, albeit the ridiculousness. The thing I don't like is the New Prince of Tennis anime, because apparantly it still thinks it's all about Echizen. So... you've lost a LOT of the good parts from the manga because of this. Which was really depressing.

I Understand Shiraishi's fanbase as of about 3 weeks ago. His voice actor sings really well and is all kinds of awesomesauce.... but I can't really convert that into liking Shiraishi. Though, I highly approve of the Tanishi-Kenya-Echizen Trio. I like Kei-kun ridiculously so (along with Chinen.) and... it's just hilarious to see that kind of interaction because hey. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY'D EVEN TALK TO ONE ANOTHER.

Also yes. Mizuki is a manipulitive b***h, but that's why we all like him. >.>;;
OMG ;w; PoT fans who are still around!! I started reading the new manga when it came out, but got kinda lost,, never started the new anime but not so sure i want to anymore <w<"
i just got back into tenimyu too i didnt know they were remaking them : DDDDyeyy

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xxakikochanxx
OMG ;w; PoT fans who are still around!! I started reading the new manga when it came out, but got kinda lost,, never started the new anime but not so sure i want to anymore <w<"
i just got back into tenimyu too i didnt know they were remaking them : DDDDyeyy

The new manga makes little to no sense. I kind of got lost about the time Atobe developed X-ray vision (I don't care HOW you dress it up. It counts as x-ray vision >.< wink The anime leaves a lot to be desired (how about reminding the producers that Echizen isn't the main focus any more. It's about the development of EVERYONE. Except characters I really like apparantly).

2nd season Tenimyu ~ I'm still waiting to see the Rokakku and Rikkai one. I didn't stop squealing when I saw the Hyoutei one (They had TAKI. And the guy could SING @.@).

I love tenimyu, but I still miss the old casts.

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
there are lots of updates in prince of tennis already especially in the ova and in the manga. i miss how the characters behave outside the tennis court. crying

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
miyuki177
there are lots of updates in prince of tennis already especially in the ova and in the manga. i miss how the characters behave outside the tennis court. crying

The manga is dragging on so much now and the plot is moving so slowly that I've forgotten what's actually happening. XD. I love the OVA's. I blame them for turning me into a Sweet Pair fan overnight.

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
hahahahaha!!!! the OVA are great

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
miyuki177
hahahahaha!!!! the OVA are great

The OVA's are awesome.

Though the jury is still out on that feature length movie that came out last year... with the whole "compressed air" tennis balls and stuff. I call BS on all that. Also Fuji on that horse (as a rider myself, I call BS on that XD ) though it's entertaining to watch, it's worse than the whole matter of Tezuka Zone

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
it does i'm looking forward to the next ova and their latest single songs XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items