• Friendly 100
AHEM!!

Calling all Prince of Tennis fans!!

Are there any of us left?!

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't want to admit it, but yes, I am a Prince of Tennis fan. You are not alone. I think there are a lot more people getting into it again, since the second season came out. I haven't watched PoT in a while... I think I'll go do that.

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Geny789
I don't want to admit it, but yes, I am a Prince of Tennis fan. You are not alone. I think there are a lot more people getting into it again, since the second season came out. I haven't watched PoT in a while... I think I'll go do that.

I know it's a little embarrassing... but it's kind of awesome once you get past the Seigaku crap. The new anime is a little horrible, they still think Echizen is the focus of NewPoT.

Also, have you watched TeniMyu?

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
No, I never did. I forget really everything important about the anime and if I watched the musical, I probably wouldn't get it. Maybe some time though. Is it good?

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Geny789
No, I never did. I forget really everything important about the anime and if I watched the musical, I probably wouldn't get it. Maybe some time though. Is it good?

Basically the musicals follow the plot of the manga as much as possible. Obviously with extra stuff, singing and dancing to please the fans. Like Kaidoh actually beats Aoi of Rokkaku ( I WAS HAPPY @.@ )

They also have "Dream Lives" Which are pretty much just live concerts and short skits -- Milking the fans, but they're funny as heck... and fanservicey. I'm biased since I like the earlier casts despite them being less professional (Though a warning, Everyone that plays Echizen early on reminds me of a robot. They're horrible. I was only reminded of this when I watched the 7th dream live where they re-united the first cast. All of them were awesome and I was like "wait, there's somthing missing, it's way too good" and then they brought Yanagi (one of the guys that got cast as Echizen) back. Me: Not amused. he got worse if possible, but it was NOSTALGIC)

3,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am. ^w^
It's pretty funny.

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
NotCominBack
I am. ^w^
It's pretty funny.

Hooray, and cute avi X3

Eventually. I am going to finish sorting out the main page for my PoT Guild. then I can invite people

3,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x- I N U I -x
NotCominBack
I am. ^w^
It's pretty funny.

Hooray, and cute avi X3

Eventually. I am going to finish sorting out the main page for my PoT Guild. then I can invite people

Yay, and thank you! X3

Blessed Giver

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
i heart Prince of Tennis!!!!!!!! its one of my fav animes heart heart heart xd
I am a Prince of Tennis fan too ! It has been one of my favorites for a long time. emotion_c8

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
So here's the question....

What is it about Prince of Tennis that keep people coming back to it? 8D

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
easy it is super funny and they don'yt always talk about tennis like the bowling ep priceless and some of the guys give me nosebleeds like eiji whee whee whee 4laugh i was so pissed off when the ended it but now they have the prince of tennis 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh whee and i loved the ova about they characters life CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x- I N U I -x

The Inui Juice.

Obviously.

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Acacity
x- I N U I -x

The Inui Juice.

Obviously.

Ah yes. There is that. I'll admit that Inui Juice played a vital role in keeping me entertained (After the initial Kaidoh cuteness wore off.)

Inui needs more screen time in New PoT. x.x

Gambino Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
I dislike the new Prince of Tennis, but I really love the old manga. I never believed I would enjoy a manga about tennis so much, but there you have it. It has such a great cast, you can find someone to love in pretty much every team.

That said, Eiji is still my favorite. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces