Aizen is...

...THE FAIRY KING!! >:D 1 100.0% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
I know which one you meant. But his final form looked like the bad a** version of his 3rd Form...still frigging amazing.

Salty Rogue

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
Eibons Law
His third form did look like a fairy, I have to admit that. But his fourth form...well, if you can call that a fairy, youre messed up in the head.

I mean his white form with the long hair and the wings smile

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
yoru_neko_223
Son Takahani
yoru_neko_223
Son Takahani
Eibons Law

He wasnt a fairy, butterfly, Hollow, or even a Shinigami! He was something beyond those...if I remember correctly, he called it a Transcendant Being. It was more or less an evolution forced onto him by the Hogyoku.

HAHA, sucks for him!
and i havent watched it yet cuz i only know as far as what adult swim publishes, which is really slow. ONLY 1 EPISODE A WEEK?!!! COME ON!!!! YOURE ALREADY BEHIND ENOUGH AS IT IS ADULT SWIM!!!! GAHHH! scream stressed

Um..you do know that its the same for the subbed and raw versions, right? sweatdrop

still, dubbed versions r still in the area of the zanpakuto rebelion, and monthly shonen jump, which is ending with aprils issue crying , is even farther behind

Right. I really dont watch any kind of dubs due to the awful voice acting, but being stuck in a fiiler? eek Thats just aweful

Hey, this filler arc is pretty good! Most of them have been! And Muramasa has a damn good sense of style!!!
Son Takahani
yoru_neko_223
Son Takahani
Eibons Law
CookieYuki16
Dee-X-Cross
what kind of vote is this ?

If you have watched the Arrancar Saga you know that Aizen turns into a Fairy-King-Butterfly-Shinigami-Hollow. ^___^
If not...
You should watch it.
I guess everyone in this thread recommends it. :3

He wasnt a fairy, butterfly, Hollow, or even a Shinigami! He was something beyond those...if I remember correctly, he called it a Transcendant Being. It was more or less an evolution forced onto him by the Hogyoku.

HAHA, sucks for him!
and i havent watched it yet cuz i only know as far as what adult swim publishes, which is really slow. ONLY 1 EPISODE A WEEK?!!! COME ON!!!! YOU'RE ALREADY BEHIND ENOUGH AS IT IS ADULT SWIM!!!! GAHHH! scream stressed

Um..you do know that its the same for the subbed and raw versions, right? sweatdrop

still, dubbed versions r still in the area of the zanpakuto rebelion, and monthly shonen jump, which is ending with aprils issue crying , is even farther behind

Right. I really dont watch any kind of dubs due to the awful voice acting, but being stuck in a fiiler? eek Thats just aweful

Winner

I took more thought into him than just his powers.

Remember his conversation with Urahara when being sealed away. For the first time he was angry but not because he lost, but because Urahara was "subjugated to that thing". Then Urahara follows with "So you saw it".

Aizen saw something that he thought did not need to exist, it seemed to horrify him in some way. But since speaking to others about it would have them label him as a lunatic and not taken seriously since the Soul King is never seen. Thus, he appeared to think the best option was to do things the way he did. [ Not saying that the awful things he did was right. ] Or, talking to others about what he had seen could lead him to a death sentence by Central 46 since it is very classified information.

I want him to come back, because I want answers. How he knew, what his actual motives may or may not have been and the like.

Although I do admit the strange butterfly-like transformation was awkward, the last one was nightmare fuel. At least he seemed to be mostly normal when all of that wore off.
yoru_neko_223
Son Takahani
Eibons Law
CookieYuki16
Dee-X-Cross

If you have watched the Arrancar Saga you know that Aizen turns into a Fairy-King-Butterfly-Shinigami-Hollow. ^___^
If not...
You should watch it.

HAHA, sucks for him!
and i havent watched it yet cuz i only know as far as what adult swim publishes, which is really slow. ONLY 1 EPISODE A WEEK?!!! COME ON!!!! YOU'RE ALREADY BEHIND ENOUGH AS IT IS ADULT SWIM!!!! GAHHH! scream stressed

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
Rayqua
Is it only me, or does Aizen look more and more hideous with every transformation?
Whatever I hope to never see him ever he is way too overpowered for this show)

You know, that raises a question:hes in prison for 20,000 years, and is immortal. Does that mean that if hes alive after all that time, do they have to let him go free?
Is it only me, or does Aizen look more and more hideous with every transformation?
Whatever I hope to never see him ever (he is way too overpowered for this show)

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
I watched it subbed, and read the manga.
i watched
it online
and subbed!
Son Takahani
Eibons Law
CookieYuki16
Dee-X-Cross

If not...
You should watch it.

HAHA, sucks for him!

UnderRatedEmo
yoru_neko_223
UnderRatedEmo
Aizen

New Fairy God Mother on Crack...

LOL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I might re watch
the old school
bleach

but
give the guy and a wand and crown

Once again, LOL lol lol
yoru_neko_223
UnderRatedEmo
Aizen

I might re watch
the old school
bleach

but
give the guy and a wand and crown

UnderRatedEmo
Aizen

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
His third form did look like a fairy, I have to admit that. But his fourth form...well, if you can call that a fairy, youre messed up in the head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff