Welcome to Gaia! ::

[a few of you aparantly think im looking for animes with good dubs, thats not it, im looking for good animes WITH english dub, i dont care if the voices arent top notch as long as the voices dont suck, all i want is good series to watch]
[another thing, dont mention obvious animes like pokemon, digimon, yu gi yo and other animes that EVERYONE knows about!]

Hi, im looking for some good animes that is dubbed, so id like you guys to mention some, but please dont answer with any "girls only" animes.

Try to mention as many good ones as possible, and dont hesitate to mention adult/erotic/hentai animes either, this is prety much a topic where genre doesnt matter, even straight or yaoi doesnt matter.

Btw the adult/hentai material doesnt need to be english dubbed.

btw you dont need to mention:
Naruto
Bleach
Dragon Ball
Death Note
One Piece
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
Neon Genesis
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Trigun
Beyblade
Fullmetal Alchemist
Elfen Lied
Beck
Wolf Brigade
Azumanga Daioh
Hellsing Ultimate
El Cazador de la Bruja
Mezzo DSA

Aekea Citizen

I think the dubs for FLCL were pretty good.
Yu Yu Hakusho
FullMetal Alchemist
Princess Jellyfish
Ah! My Goddess
Chobits
Code Geass
Kiddy Grade
DN Angel
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
Rurouni Kenshin
Suzuka
Spiral
Case Closed
Get Backers

Hoarder

Code Geass & Fruits Basket had some pretty good dubs
slayers and shonen onmyouji
Durarara, Gundam 00, Darker Than Black, and that's all that I can think of that hasn't already been mentioned.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Busou Renkin
Solty Rei

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ghost stories it's only 20 episodes but dubbed like an abridged series. Also kind of scary so I wouldn't recommend watching it at night.
DracoxisDiamond
Ghost stories it's only 20 episodes but dubbed like an abridged series. Also kind of scary so I wouldn't recommend watching it at night.

i promise you, ive seen a lot of scary things in my life i havent been scared of, i completed the game Amnesia the dark descent 2 times without any problem, if you havent heard of it you should check it out, ive seen boys scream like little girls while playing it, its probably the most scary game ever made, and playing games affects you a lot more than watching a movie or a series.
so yeah, im warning you, if your the type that gets easly scared, you shouldnt take the risk watching any playtroughs, but if you have the guts, you can go and check playtroughs on youtube, and i promise you, if your looking for something scary it wont disapoint you wink

Invisible Buddy

Hmm..
Air
Angel Beats
Baka and Test
Hetalia- If you don't mind a random a** show packed with stereotypes
Moon Phase
Baccano
Soul Eater
Black Cat
Blood +
Clannad
D Gray Man
DN Angel
Durarara
Hell Girl
Kanon
Paniponi Dash
Rosario + Vampire
Sora no Otoshimono
Shakugan no Shana
Spice & Wolf
Welcome to the NHK
Higurashi (When They Cry)
Wolf's Rain
xxxHolic
Cloaked Scarlet
Hmm..
Air
Angel Beats
Baka and Test
Hetalia- If you don't mind a random a** show packed with stereotypes
Moon Phase
Baccano
Soul Eater
Black Cat
Blood +
Clannad
D Gray Man
DN Angel
Durarara
Hell Girl
Kanon
Paniponi Dash
Rosario + Vampire
Sora no Otoshimono
Shakugan no Shana
Spice & Wolf
Welcome to the NHK
Higurashi (When They Cry)
Wolf's Rain
xxxHolic

wow thanks thats a long list! =)
and wolf's rain was a great series, too bad the little boy died, and i loved soul eater, its a bit of a kids anime, but it is still prety veiwable for an adult, haha just love how the reaper is all gentleman and stuff, but when he gets serious he put on hes angry voice, haha he sounds so awesome when hes angry!

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fairy Tail
Squid Girl
Princess Tutu

Invisible Buddy

Psytex

wow thanks thats a long list! =)
and wolf's rain was a great series, too bad the little boy died, and i loved soul eater, its a bit of a kids anime, but it is still prety veiwable for an adult, haha just love how the reaper is all gentleman and stuff, but when he gets serious he put on hes angry voice, haha he sounds so awesome when hes angry!

X) You're welcome. Suggesting anime is like the only way I feel needed anymore- you have to put knowledge of 300+ series to some use razz
Oh and for a Hentai series I'm pretty fond of Makai Tenshi Jibril :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces