Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Conversationalist

When does book 2 come out?
im not sure but i cant wait till it dose ill look it up and see if i can find when its comeing out

Wolf

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm not sheer when it comes out but I know its called spirit

Bashful Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
More than likely Spring or Fall of 2013.

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

I am honestly not the biggest fan of this show. I was so attached to Avatar the Last Airbender that I expected much more from this series. Maybe I just need to try it again and see where it goes later in the series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
I've heard its around April..

Bunnikou
    ••• Happy Autumn!

I am honestly not the biggest fan of this show. I was so attached to Avatar the Last Airbender that I expected much more from this series. Maybe I just need to try it again and see where it goes later in the series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I loved Avatar: The Last Airbender! My favorite character was Toph. She was a badass.

Blessed Gaian

Binary Maneuver

••• Happy Autumn!

My favorite characters were Suki, Mia, and Ty Lee. They were such strong women. And I adored Appa, I want a flying byson!

Bunnikou
Binary Maneuver

••• Happy Autumn!

My favorite characters were Suki, Mia, and Ty Lee. They were such strong women. And I adored Appa, I want a flying byson!

Azula was stronger. o;
OHMYGOD! Mako is just hot. Perfect for Korra, I guess.

Rich Capitalist

never, the writers died

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas