Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

I don't like either.

Taiga is a b***h, she doesn't deserve Ryuuji. She acts rude, violet, and spoiled, and that's perfectly fine, because she's cute. If Ryuuji did half the things Taiga did to him, he'd be called an unforgivable b*****d.
Yokai Succubus
theittybittykitty
Okay, if you've seen Air, does anyone besides me think Yukito is a jerk? As for Toradora I give it ten billion stars!!!!!!!! biggrin If you haven't seen it, check it out!!!!!!!

Where could I watch it? o:

the only place I know is animefreak.tv i liked them both so much i bought the dvds.
42rd
I don't like either.

Taiga is a b***h, she doesn't deserve Ryuuji. She acts rude, violet, and spoiled, and that's perfectly fine, because she's cute. If Ryuuji did half the things Taiga did to him, he'd be called an unforgivable b*****d.

Taiga was spoiled and had a major attitude, but she was what I call "real". She had a lot of legit pain from family problems and didn't hide the fact that she was rich. She was rich but wasn't snobby, and she expressed her anger instead of keeping it inside. That's why I liked her. When I look at taiga I see more than just a b***h, I see a lonely, scared, and angry little girl that was bought whatever she wanted but was emotionally neglected and hung out to dry. Even spoiled people need love and affection. smile

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

theittybittykitty

the only place I know is animefreak.tv i liked them both so much i bought the dvds.

I'd remove that link, it's against the ToS to provide links to illegal streaming sits.

theittybittykitty
42rd
I don't like either.

Taiga was spoiled and had a major attitude, but she was what I call "real". She had a lot of legit pain from family problems and didn't hide the fact that she was rich. She was rich but wasn't snobby, and she expressed her anger instead of keeping it inside. That's why I liked her. When I look at taiga I see more than just a b***h, I see a lonely, scared, and angry little girl that was bought whatever she wanted but was emotionally neglected and hung out to dry. Even spoiled people need love and affection. smile

Yep, but it's not like she got much development. God, she spends most of the series beating up Ryuuji.

I just don't like tsundere characters in general. The only tsundere I can actually feel for is Asuka from Evangelion.
I don't think he's a complete jerk, he's like, 26 and Misuzu is like 12 or something....
I can understand why he tried to take distance from this forbidden love XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces