Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, if you've seen Air, does anyone besides me think Yukito is a jerk? As for Toradora I give it ten billion stars!!!!!!!! biggrin If you haven't seen it, check it out!!!!!!!
Seen both, both were pretty good. Yuhkito is indeed a jerk, and toradora was good, just not all that. I was sort of annoyed with how often Taiga looked like a ten year old. Still, I did cry during the christmas episode.
Haven't seen Air.
Seen Toradora, Such a good anime.

Invisible Buddy

Well given his position.. But most male characters in anything that sprouts from a Hentai game tend to be assholes. I don't know why.

Toradora.. <3

I love both of those series.
Especially Air. Kanna~<3
Cloaked Scarlet
Well given his position.. But most male characters in anything that sprouts from a Hentai game tend to be assholes. I don't know why.

Toradora.. <3

I love both of those series.
Especially Air. Kanna~<3

Misuzu and Kanna are my heroes <3 Personalities were different but they both inspired me. smile

Questionable Genius

i did not finish air. i am on episode 8. but toradora is good!

Loyal Elder

Yeah,
Yukito gives up his life force to try and save Kanna and he's a jerk
I watched the first two episodes of Air...
kolpanda

Oh my god I love your signature ^O^

Questionable Genius

ElsaXCanada
kolpanda

Oh my god I love your signature ^O^
thanks, i love yours too!

Cuddly Otaku

14,575 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
heart Toradora is one of my favorites <3
Toradora is easily in my top four favorite animes. It's amazing. Air, however, wasn't. If you liked Air, I highly recommend Kanon and Clannad. They're written by the same group, and to me they're a lot easier to follow.
theittybittykitty
Okay, if you've seen Air, does anyone besides me think Yukito is a jerk? As for Toradora I give it ten billion stars!!!!!!!! biggrin If you haven't seen it, check it out!!!!!!!

Where could I watch it? o:

Quotable Gaian

I have seen both animes. They are both in my favorite list of animes.
I dont think the main male from Air is a jerk. He seemed sweet to me.

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Popasmurph
Toradora is easily in my top four favorite animes. It's amazing. Air, however, wasn't. If you liked Air, I highly recommend Kanon and Clannad. They're written by the same group, and to me they're a lot easier to follow.

I watched Air and I do agree that watching the other anime made my the same creators is plausible. I liked both Air and Clannad, though I haven't watched Kanon yet.

Perhaps I should try my hand at Toradora. Seems legit to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff