Welcome to Gaia! ::

I remember watching this when I was younger. It was super random, but funny. Does anyone remember this show??? whee
i never watched it but i remember the commercials and was like 'wtf is this'

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
That show was awesome. biggrin

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
That was one of my favorite animes.
I remember it always came on after Naruto so I'd wait until my sisters finished watching Naruto. XD
It was so random! lol Perfect anime to watch when I just wanted to get lost in another world and laugh.

Sexy Vampire

13,900 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
That show.
That is all.
<3
It was a really cool show to watch too. I kind of wish it would come back on TV again.

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
i'm currently rewatching it xD

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

I can not honestly remember any of my friends even liking that show. It was defiantly random. It had no true story line that I can recall so not many people were fans of it I think.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, I was annoyed with that show until I realized there were people living in his nose, opening shop. That was the turning point of awesome from then on out.
I loved watching ti when I was young because of the randomness. I bet if I started watching again, I'd think there was something wrong with the creators xD

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
Most random anime ever so funny don patch bobobo's nose hairs jelly jiggler XD
Hahaha, I'll never forget that anime, watching it every weekend. I actually watched some of it the other day xD

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I aim to keep my IQ intact.

Invisible Friend

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I remember watching it on Toonami when I was kid. It was so strange, random and funny!!! One time my mom watched an episode with me and from beginning to the end her face was like, WTF am I watching?!?! emotion_jawdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff