Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love tsuzuki and hisoka.

muraki is an epic villian smile

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite good guys are Hisoka and Tatsumi.
I agree with you, Muraki is awesome~!
-SupahWaffles-
My favorite good guys are Hisoka and Tatsumi.
I agree with you, Muraki is awesome~!

finally more fans of descendants of darkness smile

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've actually been a fan for about three and a half years now. And I introduced my friend, and we fell in love with the whole thing. Even made our own characters to it. confused We're so weird...
-SupahWaffles-
I've actually been a fan for about three and a half years now. And I introduced my friend, and we fell in love with the whole thing. Even made our own characters to it. confused We're so weird...

tht's wesome muri is so epic as a villain and i like the tsusoka pairing smile

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know right? I rarely get to look up the TsuSoka pairing because my friend is in love with Tsuzuki. And D.o.d(Descendants of Darkness) made her love yaoi so yeah. But she hates Muraki because he likes Tsuzuki. But honestly, I think he's okay. Has a kind of bad voice actor though.
-SupahWaffles-
I know right? I rarely get to look up the TsuSoka pairing because my friend is in love with Tsuzuki. And D.o.d(Descendants of Darkness) made her love yaoi so yeah. But she hates Muraki because he likes Tsuzuki. But honestly, I think he's okay. Has a kind of bad voice actor though.

if muraki died dod wouldn't be still making manga's and there's talk of the anime coming back in 2 years, but i'm not really sure if it's true or not, but it would be epic thou biggrin

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah, in the anime at the end, Muraki is still alive because Hisoka's weird curse mark/ tattoo thing is still there. Plus he's kind of immortal.
-SupahWaffles-
Yeah, in the anime at the end, Muraki is still alive because Hisoka's weird curse mark/ tattoo thing is still there. Plus he's kind of immortal.

dude muraki is so epic he can't die from poision and that's so epic man smile

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know right!? He's so cool. But it would suck if he was someone dad, depending on how they see him. But then again, he's gay and he probably hates kids.
-SupahWaffles-
I know right!? He's so cool. But it would suck if he was someone dad, depending on how they see him. But then again, he's gay and he probably hates kids.
is badass and that's that, he would kill the kids lol
muraki

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
yeah, he has a habit of killing children I suspect.
-SupahWaffles-
yeah, he has a habit of killing children I suspect.

watori could make a poition that can get eith hisoka or tsuzuki pregnant heheh he is a mad scientised after all biggrin

Thieving Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
lol, that would be pretty funny!
-SupahWaffles-
lol, that would be pretty funny!

the voice actor that does his voice also does jame's voice on pokemon smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items