Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Astronomer

I loved that anime! My fave Char is Raikou Shimizu. It's too bad about him, though.

Time-traveling Astronomer

I liked Nabari no Ou. My favorite character was Rokujo, I guess, but the main cast was all pretty good.

Dangerous Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I thought it was fairly well-crafted for such a relatively short anime.

The style was one of the most captivating parts of the anime in my opinion.

Then the humor between Rokujo and pretty much every other character was just brilliant.

All-in-all a pretty good anime.
Oh yes! I'm currently watching it. I love the art style <3

Yoite is my favourite character, I can't help but fawn over how soft spoken he was.

It's quite tragic to see a few characters die, I know I'm going to be brawling my eyes out in the next couple of episodes (I'm around at episode 12-14?)

I honestly was very skeptical to watch a ninja-related anime (I wasn't particular interested in Naruto) But the art style was the boost to make me watch it, I'm glad I did~

i loved it, i only wished it ended differently. excuse me while i ruin it for people who aren't done, i really wish Yoite would have come back and Raimei and Kouichi could be together. but oh that Fuuma-dono is a sly one, so tricky.
i read the manga first then watched the anime, just btw
InuyaShuron
I loved that anime! My fave Char is Raikou Shimizu. It's too bad about him, though.

as you can see so do i

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

It was pretty meh. The thing I love about this is the idea of making the main protagonists and antagonist bffls. My favorite character will always be that immortal cat girl, I can't seem to remember her name, though...

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Great anime, favourite char is also Raikou Shimizu.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
it was an awesome anime.

Enduring Codger

Plan on reading the manga after I saw the anime- the ending was pretty... lasting on me.
And I kind of wanted more to happen, it kind of got all climatic and then fizzled. Not that it was a bad thing- definitely newish.

Loved the cast generally, an adorable bunch and lovable/hate-able.

Thought it was kind of short as well.
emotion_eyebrow

Business Trader

5,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
I love this anime its the perfect plot its just said when when he dies at the end
xking_of_the_bloody_roadx

Loooove your avi~~~!!! heart
Watching it (again) right now! My favorite is Yoite~! I like Gau too. And Miharu!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff