Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Fave Studio Ghibli Movie? c: (these arent all, sorry guys :)

NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Laputa, Castle in the Sky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Princess Mononoke 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
My Neighbor Totoro 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Spirited Away 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Whisper of the Heart 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Cat Returns 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Porco Rosso 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tales from Earthsea 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Howl's Moving Castle 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Sweet Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
i really like drawing manga, but i only have watched a few animes (which include most studio ghibli films, the wallflower, deathnote, and hetalia) yum_strawberry

i would appreciate it if you guys could reccomend me good animes worth watching (:

ShindeNamine cat_4laugh
Hetalia is cool & Death Note is an awesome anime too 3nodding
& other good animes are Ergo Proxy, Zombie Loan, Black Butler & Pandora Hearts emotion_bigheart
5 centimeters per second, the voices of a distant star, millenium actress, the girl who lept through time, tokyo godfathers tekkonkeek street, mushishi, and plenty of others. Most of these are movies with great animation by famous anime directors like Makoto Shinkai, Satoshi Kon, and Maomaru Hosoda. Anything by them, and you should be looking at something good. Tell me the genres you like in general fiction, I'll give ypu some more recomendations.

Sweet Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
jj1027
5 centimeters per second, the voices of a distant star, millenium actress, the girl who lept through time, tokyo godfathers tekkonkeek street, mushishi, and plenty of others. Most of these are movies with great animation by famous anime directors like Makoto Shinkai, Satoshi Kon, and Maomaru Hosoda. Anything by them, and you should be looking at something good. Tell me the genres you like in general fiction, I'll give ypu some more recomendations.

with movies im not really that picky about genre (:
thanks for the animes you reccommended already

Sweet Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Divine_Empress
Hetalia is cool & Death Note is an awesome anime too 3nodding
& other good animes are Ergo Proxy, Zombie Loan, Black Butler & Pandora Hearts emotion_bigheart

thanks (:
In that case, I'll throw out a couple of my favourites, with description, and you can watch what you like.

Stiens;gate: The story of a group of college freshmen who form a wierd science club in the protagonist's apartment. The protag is a self proclaimed mad scientist who accidentaly creates a time machine. The rest of the story focuses on experiments and consequences of the time machine

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: The story of Hinamizawa, a rural mountain town with an anual festival and a dark, murderous secret. The protagonist, Keiichi, has to solve the mystery of a demon god's curse withpout becoming the next victim. Also, it has several arcs, and after one ends, the story restarts from an earlier point. After the first one ends, the reason why should be fairly clear.

Paranoia Agent: There is an assailent on the loose. A young boy with a bent bat, coming after desparate people. Are you alone? Are you afraid? He could come for you any moment, you know. Just who is he, and where did he come from? No one knows. But he's coming for you.

Code Geass: In a word where america was never born, the holy brittanian empire rules. with their superweapons, the knightmare frame mechanized armor, they have taken over countless countries, including japan, which has been stripped of all honor and custom, and redubbed area eleven. But the elevens won't back down, and rebels rise. Our protagonist, Lelouch, rises to lead them for his own ends, using a mysterious power called Geass.
My favorite studio ghibli film must be Howl's moving castle! I really like death note and hetalia too!

I would highly recommend Baccano! It's about a very bloody and strange occurance on the train the flying pussyfoot (you can laugh), mafia battles, immortal alchemists and lots of blood and gore (not for the faint of heart). If you get past the first few episodes which are just explaining that there is no main character, no starting point or ending point and that the story just goes on. There are lots of fabulous characters and a really fast paced plot going through three timelines at once. Just remember it is meant to be confusing! Also it has a fabulous dub (like Hetalia grade dubbing)!!! It is just amazing! I'm not doing a very good job though of summing up its awesomeness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff