Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Not sure if this one has been done before, but I want to know the anime character you can't get enough of. And then maybe tell me why, so I can get to know them too cat_wink
hmmm i dont really have a fav anymore

but i guess leouch from code geass cuz i used to be obsessed with it back in 2008 so yeah

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ciel Phantomhive.
Simple as that.
I know it says all time favourite, but I've got too many and also there are so many other Anime and Manga out there that it's nearly impossible to have only one favourite.

Lets begin...
(These are a few of my favourite in no particular order or rank LoL)

School Rumble - Harima Kenji (He could be my one and only Hero)
Bleach - kurosaki Ichigo, Rukia, Kon, Nelliel
Samurai Champloo - Fuu, Mugen and Jin
Naruto - Rock Lee, Hinata and of course Naruto
Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge, Kallen Stadfeld and C.C.(for stickin with a brother till the end)
Eureka Seven - Renton
Tenjho Tenge - The Natsume Sisters and Souichiro Nagi
Soul Eater - Black Star
Fairytail - Erza Scarlett
One Piece - Roronoa Zoro, Luffy and Ussop
Air Gear - Ikki, SIMCA and Ringo
Hitman Reborn! - Reborn, Lambo (Big n Small)
Eyeshield 21 - Sena, Kurita and Hiruma
Gundam Seed - Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala
Tengen Toppa - Yoko
Tokyo Underground - Rumina Asagi and Ruri Sarasa

Well thats about all I can think of off the top o my head, but believe me there are way more...

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
v1ckyv1xx
I know it says all time favourite, but I've got too many and also there are so many other Anime and Manga out there that it's nearly impossible to have only one favourite.

You have a lot of good favorites! It's better to like a lot of people than none at all 3nodding
AniFreaky Baka
v1ckyv1xx

You have a lot of good favorites! It's better to like a lot of people than none at all 3nodding

Thanks for that... I just think that there are too many characters out there for someone to only love one specific character. I'm sure you agree and probably have more than one SMASHING character yourself...
Also thanks for the Forum Topic... Been looking for one to just blurt out a few o my favs!

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
v1ckyv1xx
AniFreaky Baka
v1ckyv1xx

Thanks for that... I just think that there are too many characters out there for someone to only love one specific character. I'm sure you agree and probably have more than one SMASHING character yourself...
Also thanks for the Forum Topic... Been looking for one to just blurt out a few o my favs!

I do agree, there are so many characters out there that deserve to be loved smile And you are welcome, it's fun hearing other peoples' opinions

Big Bear

Renton. ********. Thurston.

crying heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
well there is to many to chose from so i'll have to say :
Sakura
Zoro
Nami and
Ikuto

Distinct Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
L-Death Note Need i say more. Yes i will say much more xd
L is my fav because he is the ultimate anime character. He is the Smartest detective in the world and is also teh 2nd and third Smartest(watch the anime and you'll know what i mean biggrin )
he is the greatest obsessive compulsive ever, and he just has the perfect dialogue and thoughts to be a character i would enjoy.
And Also

HE IS L!!
Inuyasha <3
You cant beat him. he's a type of maybe rebel in a way but is caring at times. Really just AWESOME thats about all i can say twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff