Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugi V.S. Shobu

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

It depends.

If Yugi gets to turn into his Yami; then Shobu is basically screwed. But Shobu has at a lot of athiltisim. For those of you who have seen the first episode, when Shobu won a turnament, he jumped like; ten feet in the air.
So if Yugi turns Yami; Yugi wins. But, if it where just plain Yugi, Shobu would win. I don't know WHY they would face off in the first place, though. sweatdrop
Noahs_sister
It depends.

I don't know WHY they would face off in the first place, though. sweatdrop

Um.... Well.... er... I guess... one insulted the other's card game?
"Hey Yugi, my card game could kick your card game's a**!"
"Bite me Shobu, Yu-Gi-Oh is for cool people, Duel Masters is for losers!"
....Something like that... I guess... sweatdrop
Tentaku
Noahs_sister
It depends.

I don't know WHY they would face off in the first place, though. sweatdrop

Um.... Well.... er... I guess... one insulted the other's card game?
"Hey Yugi, my card game could kick your card game's a**!"
"Bite me Shobu, Yu-Gi-Oh is for cool people, Duel Masters is for losers!"
....Something like that... I guess... sweatdrop

Works for me. sweatdrop
I'll just go by which show has the catchier intro and thus Shobu gets my vote....

*goes off and hums Duel Masters theme*
WHO CARES?! They Both need to Die
saddam the hobo
Schoolgirl Molly
AirKarl
Revolutionary Guy Matt
yugi whould go yami and kick his asre
yeah
yeah!
yeah!!.... right...
All the way!
yugi

cuze he has Yami, Joey

and all that Shoubu has is 2 little girls and a kenny wantabe
Noone would win because both games just don't mix. Imagine Dark Magician vs Scarlet Skyterror. I don't think the games can match and I doubt anyone will win. Yugi on the other hand is a quick learner both normal Yugi and Yami Yugi so I assume they have the upperhand no matter which game to play by. biggrin I wouldn't really care about this matter. Fist fight then Yugi would win assuming Joey and Tristan is there to bully Shobu around lmao.
yu gi is 50 times better ppl!! xd
yugi would turn into yami and figure out some kickass way to beat shobu, no doubt about it, either that or yugi's friends would help him out.
being the fact that they are both wimps outside the card games, they would slap-fight like fags and throw card at each other, inflicting fierce papercut wounds on each. then they would cry like bitches until each show's supporting cast came to help them. worst anime stalemate ever.
Yuugi is too kindhearted to fight.

Berkeley Rose, your signature makes me drool. But his name is Lisid Ishtar (according to Takahashi Kazuki (creator of Yu-Gi-Oh) ).
Well shobu becuz i mean yugi is kind and he wouldnt have the heart to fight! eek surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff