Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Everyone! I thought I'd start a post on Eureka Seven Ao (:
I haven't gotten to watch it quite yet but I've seen clips. To tell you the truth, the reason why I've been putting it off was because I was a bit disappointed that Eureka and Renton hadn't shown up at the time and now that I've seen clips of them showing up I'm really wanting to watch it! >w<
I know the general idea of it but I'm still a bit confused over the different dimensions and what not... ^^' Though I do like that the animation has improved A LOT and it doesn't seem to go at a slow pace as the first series had. It really seems to flow together.
Anyway, I hope I can hear what everyone thinks of it if they've watched it and maybe give feedback c:

The new badass Renton Thurston!! heart

User Image

User Image

He went from a winy 14 year old boy into a kick a**, gun wielding, owning the best mechs ever, and wearing a bad a** trench coat! Ladies and gentlemen, Renton Thurston is back and better than EVER!!

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
I haven't gotten to watch it quite yet but I've seen clips. To tell you the truth, the reason why I've been putting it off was because I was a bit disappointed that Eureka and Renton hadn't shown up at the time and now that I've seen clips of them showing up I'm really wanting to watch it! >w<
I know the general idea of it but I'm still a bit confused over the different dimensions and what not... ^^' Though I do like that the animation has improved A LOT and it doesn't seem to go at a slow pace as the first series had. It really seems to flow together.
Anyway, I hope I can hear what everyone thinks of it if they've watched it and maybe give feedback c:

User Image

User Image

He went from a winy 14 year old boy into a kick a**, gun wielding, owning the best mechs ever, and wearing a bad a** trench coat! Ladies and gentlemen, Renton Thurston is back and better than EVER!!

YESSSS!!!!! RENTON RETURNS!!!! He is really the only reason I'm still watching Eureka Seven Ao heart
Verata11079006
XXTokyos#1KittyXX

User Image

User Image

YESSSS!!!!! RENTON RETURNS!!!! He is really the only reason I'm still watching Eureka Seven Ao heart

lol YES! He was the push I needed to start watching it lol heart
which is funny cause I wasn't all that attracted to him when he was younger. Seeing him in Eureka Seven Ao was the first time I was actually jealous of Eureka. Let alone any female character from any anime I liked. ^^'

Versatile Lunatic

About time, people were complaining to much on how he wasn't appearing and it was getting annoying.
So far, it hasn't been as entertaining as I remember the original being. AO is not a bad show, it's just the pacing don't seem as well paced or smooth, as if the creators weren't sure what exactly they wanted to do with it so they kept jumping between plot points. It's definitely visually nice to watch, and the music is nice. I'm hoping for more Renton and Eureka in the last couple episodes.

Tipsy Deadeye

5,850 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
I really spoiled myself too much too enjoy this now. ******** me:facepal: And the rage about the 'The end' getting blown up. It's nothing but a husk of it's former glory. All that rage was delicious.
I was dying at the end of ep. 22 when they showed him. I've definitely watched it more than once. It did kind of seem like it was going slow, but when they finally started showing Renton in the opening is when I really knew they would leave it for the last episodes. It really wasn't bad, it did feel a little weirdly paced though. It sucks though that the last episodes won't air until November, Renton finally appears and everyone has to wait another month just to see what happens, though it's kind of obvious by now. So glad Renton's back though, especially how awesome they made him look, makes it worth the wait.
Polm_of_the_Wind
So far, it hasn't been as entertaining as I remember the original being. AO is not a bad show, it's just the pacing don't seem as well paced or smooth, as if the creators weren't sure what exactly they wanted to do with it so they kept jumping between plot points. It's definitely visually nice to watch, and the music is nice. I'm hoping for more Renton and Eureka in the last couple episodes.

I hope there'll be more of them as well. Cause really that's the only reason why I'm watching it.
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
Polm_of_the_Wind

I hope there'll be more of them as well. Cause really that's the only reason why I'm watching it.

That's why most people are watching it I think
The Summoner of Oblivion
I was dying at the end of ep. 22 when they showed him. I've definitely watched it more than once. It did kind of seem like it was going slow, but when they finally started showing Renton in the opening is when I really knew they would leave it for the last episodes. It really wasn't bad, it did feel a little weirdly paced though. It sucks though that the last episodes won't air until November, Renton finally appears and everyone has to wait another month just to see what happens, though it's kind of obvious by now. So glad Renton's back though, especially how awesome they made him look, makes it worth the wait.

It is worth the wait (:
Though I don't see why they would have him appear when the show is about to end. I was a bit disappointed when I heard that, but my boyfriend told me that it's only the end of this season and that they're going to have another. I really hope so, I need to hold on to some sort of hope. ^^'
The Summoner of Oblivion
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
Polm_of_the_Wind

That's why most people are watching it I think

lol true. They were the reason why I watched the first series. I thought they were the cutest thing ever!
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
The Summoner of Oblivion

It is worth the wait (:
Though I don't see why they would have him appear when the show is about to end. I was a bit disappointed when I heard that, but my boyfriend told me that it's only the end of this season and that they're going to have another. I really hope so, I need to hold on to some sort of hope. ^^'

I have not seen anything that says there's going to be another season.

But hey, I won't be upset if there is!
MooMooJuice
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
The Summoner of Oblivion

It is worth the wait (:

I know, right? I'd like to believe that they wouldn't bring Renton in for just the last 3 episodes.
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
MooMooJuice
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
The Summoner of Oblivion

It is worth the wait (:

I know, right? I'd like to believe that they wouldn't bring Renton in for just the last 3 episodes.

I just wanna see more Thurston family moments. I kinda disliked how long the first series was, but now I wish there had been more episodes for this series. I wanna see those sweet little moments that shorter animes tend to lack..
MooMooJuice
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
MooMooJuice
XXTokyos#1KittyXX
The Summoner of Oblivion

It is worth the wait (:

I just wanna see more Thurston family moments. I kinda disliked how long the first series was, but now I wish there had been more episodes for this series. I wanna see those sweet little moments that shorter animes tend to lack..

I know exactly what you mean. I was hoping that they'd show some more characters from the other series as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff