Total Votes:[ 115 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Sifen Yamishi
I know my cosplay partner is already geared up to make a list of every outfit Ciel wears, then put said list into her list of cosplays she wishes to do.

Whoa, now that's hardcore! surprised ...I haven't cosplayed as any of the characters yet. T.T

Sae Insanity

I can feel your pain. T.T Seriously, I was waiting all day today for the next installment of the manga alone D:

Pancake Mayham

All hail the hipsters ^(*-*)^

Timid Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

I'm pretty excited about it.
I just don't know how they are gonna continue it after s2;;;
Not that the series was bad. I liked the 2nd season and its characters but I do prefer the manga(I felt really bad for Sebby in s2 ) ;;;;
I hope Grey will make an appearance, even if it is only at the end of the series. I just want to see him animated.
Excited about seeing Snake too <3

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
TM44

I'm pretty excited about it.
I just don't know how they are gonna continue it after s2;;;
Not that the series was bad. I liked the 2nd season and its characters but I do prefer the manga(I felt really bad for Sebby in s2 ) ;;;;
I hope Grey will make an appearance, even if it is only at the end of the series. I just want to see him animated.
Excited about seeing Snake too <3

Ugh, don't remind me. I was shaking my fist at the computer screen as I read about it (I read the ending before I got there 'cause I couldn't watch it at the time >.< ). But it does make me wonder, as they were pretty obviously going to hell... how would the animators/writers have depicted hell? What sorts of strange creatures roamed in hell? Surely Sebastian would try escaping his hellish situation? *-* So many questions... left unanswered. D:

Timid Pup

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I sincerely hope its more like season 1 and less like season 2..... 3nodding xd sweatdrop

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Guyyys the new manga installment for Black Butler came out like, today-ish (or really late yesterday). ^(*-*)^ Anyone here read it?

Alyxandrah
I sincerely hope its more like season 1 and less like season 2..... 3nodding xd sweatdrop

Aha, I can't blame ya for that. xD Season 2 could have been done better.

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
I would personally love if one they started the whole series over after the manga is finished like they did for Fullmetal Alchemist. But thats just me I still wouldn't mind if the continued it now...I love Black Butler through and through

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
LadyElizabethM
I would personally love if one they started the whole series over after the manga is finished like they did for Fullmetal Alchemist. But thats just me I still wouldn't mind if the continued it now...I love Black Butler through and through

PREACH! ^(*-*)^ And... your sig :') It's just perfect. <3

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
SebastiansLittleDoll

PREACH! ^(*-*)^ And... your sig :') It's just perfect. <3

Thank you I just love Elizabeth (as you can tell by my avi) and Ciel they are so cute! And I can't forget sebby!

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm a member of the blackbutler.net forums, and word there is that it's going to be telling the story of the Circus Arc. There's also this info on Anime News Network:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-22/black-butler-gets-book-of-murder-arc-video-anime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff