I'mma be a hipster and say maybe ^(*-*)^ 0.28695652173913 28.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
(I'm nervous, though I'm pretty sure this is the right place to post this T.T )

Article about it

So, what do you think guys? I, personally, am very excited (I heard Yana mention in her blog that it was coming out in July, I believe? It was either that or an OVA), though I can't deny I'm a little scared. Apparently it's going to be following the manga to a degree, but nothing's for certain yet (and the live-action movie was going to follow the manga, too, and we all saw how different that was). Honestly, I won't make a huge fuss about whether they follow the manga or not (well, I'd prefer the manga) as long as what they come out with is good (I haven't been a huge fan of the second season sweatdrop ).

Anyways, what are you looking forward to? What are you not looking forward to? How much do you love Sebastian's gorgeous hair? Let us discuss this over some tea. yum_tea :3 And pudding. yum_puddi

Premium Gaian

I dun really watch Black Butler
but i hope it's not like the Season 2 though ( they say it's hentai or yaoi, that's why i didn't watch it )
And for the live action…I can't wait for it XDD My fave actors are there :3

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
NYaN KoNeKo NYaN
but i hope it's not like the Season 2 though ( they say it's hentai or yaoi, that's why i didn't watch it )

The manga was excellent, the anime... eh, I guess it really depends on your tastes (I liked it). And season two wasn't yaoi, no worries. ^_^ There was, however, a kid that had been molested in his youth and that affected his behavior negatively. ._.'

I really want to watch the live action too! whee Even though it's not like the manga or anything, I have high hopes for it. 3nodding Have you seen the musicals?

Blessed Bunny

9,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Are they going to pretend that season 2 never existed or are they continuing off of it?

Premium Gaian

SebastiansLittleDoll
NYaN KoNeKo NYaN

The manga was excellent, the anime... eh, I guess it really depends on your tastes (I liked it). And season two wasn't yaoi, no worries. ^_^ There was, however, a kid that had been molested in his youth and that affected his behavior negatively. ._.'

I really want to watch the live action too! whee Even though it's not like the manga or anything, I have high hopes for it. 3nodding Have you seen the musicals?

Oh…XDD i actually like/watch shoujo anime more XDD
My best friend is looking forward on the anime though…but i guess she doesn't watch "anime live action" thingy. And no >.<

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Mmm I'm looking forward to it. I like that series. I don't mind if they follow up from Season 2 - it's nice to have it deviate from the manga, since I can get to both read and watch it haha. whee

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Vocaloid03 SeeU
Are they going to pretend that season 2 never existed or are they continuing off of it?

From what I know, it's either that they're gonna reboot it or whatever, except make it follow the manga, or continue off from season 2. I think it's most likely they'll restart it.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
NYaN KoNeKo NYaN

Oh…XDD i actually like/watch shoujo anime more XDD
My best friend is looking forward on the anime though…but i guess she doesn't watch "anime live action" thingy. And no >.<

Hahaha I think I'm okay with anything xP ...Except hentai ^_^'
Yayayayay someone else is looking forward to it ^(*-*)^ And yeah, live actions have a reputation for being bad. :-/ And ohhh I recommend it, I heard they were really good. I saw some songs from the musicals on YouTube and they were excellent! crying

Devoted Phantom

honestly, i really hated the way the second season ended. i hope this one turns out better!

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
BOMB4Y
Mmm I'm looking forward to it. I like that series. I don't mind if they follow up from Season 2 - it's nice to have it deviate from the manga, since I can get to both read and watch it haha. whee

Haha I know right? Honestly, I'd want it to continue from season 2 because I'm curious about the whole Ciel being a demon thing. Naturally a lot of crazy adventures would follow up from that, right? And have you read the latest manga chapter??? Omg waiting for the new chapters is so hard for me. crying

Blessed Bunny

9,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SebastiansLittleDoll
Vocaloid03 SeeU

From what I know, it's either that they're gonna reboot it or whatever, except make it follow the manga, or continue off from season 2. I think it's most likely they'll restart it.

Ah ok thanks I hope they make it follow the manga the second season seemed too rushed and weird to me.

Bad Boy

SebastiansLittleDoll
BOMB4Y

Haha I know right? Honestly, I'd want it to continue from season 2 because I'm curious about the whole Ciel being a demon thing. Naturally a lot of crazy adventures would follow up from that, right? And have you read the latest manga chapter??? Omg waiting for the new chapters is so hard for me. crying
Oh! You're curious too, huh? I'm hoping a little that Sebastian and Ciel would now be in the modern day - as demons, they don't really age, and it'd be nice to see some modernity. whee I mean, love the whole Victorian thing, but seeing Sebastian wear normal coats and dress shoes the way we do's kinda cool too. yum_puddi

I haven't, sadly enough. Haven't the time to sit down and read the latest one. I stopped around the zombie schoolmate thing in some... tea party. Idk.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Vocaloid03 SeeU

Ah ok thanks I hope they make it follow the manga the second season seemed too rushed and weird to me.

I know right? I was so unsatisfied with the second season, even if I found parts of it to be entertaining. Like, especially with Alois--I think he had potential as a character and they just messed up. -.-

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
BOMB4Y
Oh! You're curious too, huh? I'm hoping a little that Sebastian and Ciel would now be in the modern day - as demons, they don't really age, and it'd be nice to see some modernity. whee I mean, love the whole Victorian thing, but seeing Sebastian wear normal coats and dress shoes the way we do's kinda cool too. yum_puddi

I haven't, sadly enough. Haven't the time to sit down and read the latest one. I stopped around the zombie schoolmate thing in some... tea party. Idk.

Yeah, totally! And it'd be really cool how they'd change and try to function in modern times. Have you seen the OVA that took place in modern times? All the characters were wearing normal clothes and I was squealing my head off when I saw Sebastian. He was dressed like a hipster! surprised

Ohhhh if you get the chance you totally should! >w< Things continue getting more interesting and more sinister. ^(*-*)^ But I still kinda wish that some noticeable love appears between Sebastian and Ciel (well, except for the fact that Ciel is rather... young. But as a demon Sebastian probably wouldn't care ._.')

Bad Boy

SebastiansLittleDoll
Yeah, totally! And it'd be really cool how they'd change and try to function in modern times. Have you seen the OVA that took place in modern times? All the characters were wearing normal clothes and I was squealing my head off when I saw Sebastian. He was dressed like a hipster! surprised

Ohhhh if you get the chance you totally should! >w< Things continue getting more interesting and more sinister. ^(*-*)^ But I still kinda wish that some noticeable love appears between Sebastian and Ciel (well, except for the fact that Ciel is rather... young. But as a demon Sebastian probably wouldn't care ._.')
I don't think I've seen it - was there one? Or was it the behind-the-scenes one where they were talking about "acting" for the anime? whee If it is, I've seen that one! Loved the normal clothes too.

Don't expect it won't become more sinister. whee They are dealing with demons after all, or the underworld. Haha... I like them together too, it's got nice visuals, but ehhhh their relationship's a little complicated, isn't it? It's hard for a demon to love truly, and what they have between them is sorta based on revenge and power. Very hard to move forward from!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff