Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

"nope you are wrong,choosing anime i wanna watch is what makes me a true anime fan,liking and dislikeing keeps me from being a tool like you are"...............discuss these 2 quotes i randomly made up then compare and discuss what any and all possibilities of what it means or could mean,and or discuss animes you like or dislike based on any anime that people seem to like or dislike opposed to your view

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
well you don't have to watch all anime to be an anime fan i mean one you might not like all of them two you might prefer a different kind that you like i mean i don't like all kinds of anime i only watch a few kind so

Shy Seeker

Crescent Reaper Akura
well you don't have to watch all anime to be an anime fan i mean one you might not like all of them two you might prefer a different kind that you like i mean i don't like all kinds of anime i only watch a few kind so
indeed.it is pretty much impossible to watch all animeunless afew at a time on different tv's but you really cant do that and say you watched it...

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Cb Lord
Crescent Reaper Akura
indeed.it is pretty much impossible to watch all animeunless afew at a time on different tv's but you really cant do that and say you watched it...

yeah you can be an anime fan too if you only watch a few and not like 100 different kinds

Shy Seeker

Crescent Reaper Akura
Cb Lord
Crescent Reaper Akura

yeah you can be an anime fan too if you only watch a few and not like 100 different kinds
3nodding

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Cb Lord
Crescent Reaper Akura
Cb Lord
Crescent Reaper Akura

3nodding

3nodding

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I've never understood the elitists who are like "oh I bet you've never even heard of this anime. Its so not main stream unlike all those trash animes." Like can people just like what they like? Its cool to like the uber popular things like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note. So what if you like Beserk or Princess Jellyfish or Deadman Wonderland. Good for you no matter what!

Quotable Explorer

It sounds funny but people like this exist. stare
Cb Lord
"nope you are wrong,choosing anime i wanna watch is what makes me a true anime fan,liking and dislikeing keeps me from being a tool like you are"...............discuss these 2 quotes i randomly made up then compare and discuss what any and all possibilities of what it means or could mean,and or discuss animes you like or dislike based on any anime that people seem to like or dislike opposed to your view

If you're watching a certain anime to fit in with a group of people you're doing it wrong. The best way to enjoy anime is to just pick one off a list randomly and start watching it. Thats how I found most of my favorites. I don't let random people delegate which ones i should watch. gonk I don't know why some people get so worked up over "mainstream" stuffs. If you like anime, you should be happy to explore new shows. 3nodding

Shy Seeker

x A R C T I C
Cb Lord

If you're watching a certain anime to fit in with a group of people you're doing it wrong. The best way to enjoy anime is to just pick one off a list randomly and start watching it. Thats how I found most of my favorites. I don't let random people delegate which ones i should watch. gonk I don't know why some people get so worked up over "mainstream" stuffs. If you like anime, you should be happy to explore new shows. 3nodding
i agree 100%.tbh its ok to watch something bc people are raving about it,bc theirs a chance you may enjoy it as well.people shouldnt down a animeunless they watched atleast a episode or 2.most people who dislike a anime usally dont understand the plot,or something with the animation.....take gurren *lagann for me..i didnt like (waching it on AS)i watched a ep or 2 but usally skipped it but the 17th episode had like wat? bc to me it went from generic fighting the goverment to aliens in a sec...well tome

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I can't watch something I don't enjoy, and therefore I'm incapable of watching every anime. Furthermore, I have a life outside of anime, so I can't sit here 24/7 and watch everything.

As long as a person can watch and enjoy at least one anime series, they're a fan.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Scompiglio's Wife

Most people don't realize being an Otaku is not entirely a compliment. I've heard it's actually a negative word for some people in Japanese culture. However, I don't ever think I will call myself one.

The idea of watching every anime is rather stupid. Just because you don't like, per say, Cowboy Bebop or Space Dandy, doesn't mean you aren't a fan. You may not like that particular genre or have your own opinions.

So, long story short, no, you don't need to watch all anime. Especially since anime, like movies, is pretty vast and full of all different genres.

Hardcore Kitten

10,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
Am I the only one who don't really likes Naruto?? To b honest the story is too boring for me and the anime is long too :c Is this bad?? Since all of my friends love it and they cant understand my why do i dont like it crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff