Fashionable Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
>>you get in trouble by blowing your allowance on anime related items<<
you call a house cat neko
BabyBits
You know you've had too much anime when you are waiting for the day it becomes an actual religion.

Oh....It wasn't gonna be...? Then maybe I should stop waiting...

*walks off in dissapointment*
alexis_novelin
All in the spirit of fun.

-- you start making a website/shrine of your own about anime.
-- you can effortlessly comment on any thread on any topic in the anime/manga/comics forum section of Gaiaonline.
-- you stop having crushes on real people and fall in love with anime heroes instead.
-- you know who Hayao Miyazaki is.
-- you know what an otaku is.
-- you sing Japanese songs. on the street.
-- you own at least one anime poster.
-- instead of writing smile , you write ^_^
-- when embarassed, you imagine yourself looking like the emoticon at the right sweatdrop [it's called a sweatdrop, I think]

THERE! Ha ha. Man, I can't believe i wrote all that... maybe I've had too much anime?

yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-It's your turn to stay after school and clean the classroom, you have the broom in your hands and shout "Nyoi-Bo!" and you actually expect it to appear
-You get only black cats and name them all either Gigi or Kuro-neko-sama
-You're in the middle of the Arizona Desert in a red trenchcoat. You shout "Knives! Fight me!"
-You name your pillow after your favorite anime character
-The walls of your room are covered in nothing but pictures from one anime
-You talk with your friends about the anime character that you think is sexy. They think this is an actual person.
-Your teacher tells you to take off the golden, metal headband because you're wearing it in class. You tell them you can't because if you do you'll go on a killing spree and not even your crush will be spared. The teacher believes you.
-Your little brother asked where all his black, white, peach, and red sidewalk chalk went. You point to the gigantic portrait of Hiei that covers the driveway...when he washes it off, you beat the s**t out of him and then cry for two days.
I've done over half of these for the record. It was much fun testing these out.

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
alexis_novelin

-- you've experienced staying up all night, watching all your anime series in a 24-hour DVD marathon.

-- you try to influence other people around you to like anime.

On the first one... Well, let's just say that my friends and I had a three-day anime marathon in which we got roughly 8 hours of sleep. Cooking and eating were done while watching anime, as the kitchen is part of the girl's living room.

Also note that the anime was watched on my computer... my desktop PC... which I specially disassembled, reassembled at her house, disassembled, and brought back to my house... all because she only had a VCR, and no DVD player or computer of her own.

The second... let's see. How many are there that I've influenced so far...? *counts on fingers* At least five-- no, seven!-- positive results in the past two years. Score! Mostly past roommates. One even started out by swearing on the first day I met her, "You'll never get me to watch that Japanese stuff." Heh. Two months later she was an addict. Almost a year since I met her now... and she's even MORE obsessive.

Here's my addition:

~~~Your love for anime influences your college major and/or career path
~~~You bribe family members into watching anime, hoping to get another household sympathizer
~~~Instead of "Muahahaha" for an evil laugh, you use "Kukukuku"
Shadowed_Knight
-It's your turn to stay after school and clean the classroom, you have the broom in your hands and shout "Nyoi-Bo!" and you actually expect it to appear
-You get only black cats and name them all either Gigi or Kuro-neko-sama
-You're in the middle of the Arizona Desert in a red trenchcoat. You shout "Knives! Fight me!"
-You name your pillow after your favorite anime character
-The walls of your room are covered in nothing but pictures from one anime
-You talk with your friends about the anime character that you think is sexy. They think this is an actual person.
-Your teacher tells you to take off the golden, metal headband because you're wearing it in class. You tell them you can't because if you do you'll go on a killing spree and not even your crush will be spared. The teacher believes you.
-Your little brother asked where all his black, white, peach, and red sidewalk chalk went. You point to the gigantic portrait of Hiei that covers the driveway...when he washes it off, you beat the s**t out of him and then cry for two days.
I've done over half of these for the record. It was much fun testing these out.

LMAO! niiiiiice...
-you hear someone's voice in the hall, and hear again later that day, and wonder if they have the same voice actor
-you have plushies, and glomp every single one of them before bed
-you kiss anything that has your favorite character on it
-you constantly look for portals into other dimensions
-you yell a sword style (such as "hiten mitsurui style) before attack someone with a stick/pillow/object
-you make vicotry signs for getting an answer right
-you imagine yourself with sparkles behind yourself when you daydream
-you try looking like "^_^;;;" when embarrassed
-you memorize most of their songs, and are usually able to name them if you hear it
-you strangle anyone who insults the show

how you nkow when you've watched too much Yu Yu Hakusho

-you wave a scarf around with pins and call it a "rose whip."
-you bring a glass bottle of juice, and hope it'll make you younger
-you try speaking telepathically to people
-you death glare anyone who tries to make a move on your sibling
-you threaten people with slow and painful deaths
-you draw a third eye on your forehead, and sometimes all over your body
-you try keeping seeds in your hair
-you name your kitten "eikichi"
-you put paper fox ears on your head, and try to convince everyone you're really a demon
-hold your fingers in the shape of a gun, and try to make a "spirit gun"
-try to make oars appear out of thin air
-say "hn"
-wear a white headband

you know you've watched too much rurouni kenshin when...

-you draw x-shaped scars on your cheeks
-you randomly shout attacks from the "hiten mitsurui style"
-you memorize most/all of the moves in the "hiten mitsurugi style"
-you memorized how to spell everyone in the shows first and last name--correctly
-you say oro
-you get swirly-eyed mentally
-you tie toilet paper around your hands to be sanosuke
-you write "bad' on your back
-you try spiking your hair
-you throw your history book angrily away when you find it doesn't get to the meiji era
-you try to run as fast as kenshin, and get tired within seconds
-you wear a bandana

you know you've watched too much Inuyasha when...

-you hold up a marble and try breaking it and throwing it around to find the shards
-wear prayer beads
-try to make people "sit"
-say "feh"
-eat lots of ramen
-hold invisible bow and arrow and shout "DIE!" at the person you dislike
-when throwing boomerangs, shout "HIRAITOTSU(sp?)"
-you try to pass off school by having lame sicknesses (rheumatism..etc..XD)
-you wear prayer beads on your hands and try to take them off as impressively as miroku
-wear a sash around your waist like sango
-slash your hands at people while shouting "claws of blood!"
-can name and spell every one of naraku's reincarnations
-can accurately relate kikyou's story
-can relate the story of naraku
-pretends to have a wind tunnel

.....i actually do a lot of those things....>.> <.<

^^;; that's all..for now...
When you get angry at someone you statrt screaming at the top of your lungs thinking you will go Super Saiyan.

Everytime you look at a girl/guy you first imagine them as Anime drawn.
FLCL stands for Fooly Cooly
stare when you take a black pen and draw a hole on your hand thinking you have a "wind tunnel" stare

stare when your tv is on the lowest volume possible and you start singing the song, and you turn the tv up and your at the same spot where the tv is..... stare
Squeechan
>> You post pointless threads

rude much? xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out