Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I myself am quite tolerant of yuri, even though I'm a huge yaoi fan.. I think it's rather hypocritical for fans of one to bash fans of another, because they're basically the same thing, just with different.. equipment.

The same goes for the het loving community.. It's great that you have your own opinions, but don't try to force them upon anyone else.. "

Precicely my point. biggrin
mangasash
i love yaoi (never seen much yuri tho), i understand that people have their opinions but i dont understand why people are so harsh about it saying things like 'is sooooo digusting and perverted'

People often say nasty things about thingas they are unable to comprehend..
Or just don't like...
I don't know how someone can think thats discusting...you can't help who you love, My God!
Hey Tatsuha, where can i join yer guild? biggrin
Mayo-Mayo
"I myself am quite tolerant of yuri, even though I'm a huge yaoi fan.. I think it's rather hypocritical for fans of one to bash fans of another, because they're basically the same thing, just with different.. equipment.

The same goes for the het loving community.. It's great that you have your own opinions, but don't try to force them upon anyone else.. "

Precicely my point. biggrin

A HUGH yaoi fan huh?
You should check out Yaoi Shrine or Kwazy Kouki! It's not all
"R" rated or anything.
I don't think that yaoi or yuri is wrong, I just don't particually like strong yaoi/yuri art.
Any favorite yaoi/yuri pairings anyone?
Bakumon

I like a lot of yaoicest. The kinkier the better.

But there's also-
Fuma/Kamui (X/1999)
Gojyo/Hakkai (Saiyuki)
Guts/Griffith (Berserk)
Schuldig/Farfarello (Weiss)

... but most of those are fan pairings.

Keichi/Shun (Golden Kain)
Masa/Kai (Kizuna)
Taka/Izumi (Love Mode)

... those would be canon.
Vadalios
Bakumon

I like a lot of yaoicest. The kinkier the better.

But there's also-
Fuma/Kamui (X/1999)
Gojyo/Hakkai (Saiyuki)
Guts/Griffith (Berserk)
Schuldig/Farfarello (Weiss)

... but most of those are fan pairings.

Keichi/Shun (Golden Kain)
Masa/Kai (Kizuna)
Taka/Izumi (Love Mode)

... those would be canon.

You've got great taste.
mine are...

YAOI
cloud/zack (final fantasy 7)
hiei/kurama (yuyu hakusho)

YURI
aisha/blackrose (outlaw star and .hack game)
Bakumon

You've got great taste.
mine are...

YAOI
cloud/zack (final fantasy 7)
hiei/kurama (yuyu hakusho)

YURI
aisha/blackrose (outlaw star and .hack game)

Thank you.

I like Cloud/Zack as well, I just used to have a friend who would talk about nothing else and I got tired of it. My love is slowly returning though.

And as much as I may get killed by the fans, I like Karasu/Kurama... angst and kink is my friend.
It's nothing wrong about homosx, just the person said it gross was WRONG to be BORN in this world (especially USA I think sweatdrop ).
Yaoi and Yuri isn't wrong,just make sure you're older than 17 ^^.

I like Sephiroth became "special" to Cloud (FF 7) as Riku to Sora (Kingdom Hearts). That's for shounen-ai. And Chobits anime, Black Chii and Chii will be a good twins couple ( I forgot their name already TT__TT)
I've already been at Yaoi-shrine, but im going to check the other place out. 3nodding
Personally I like yaoi heart , and sometimes Yuri. But overall it is a matter of personal taste. The only thing I hate is when other people try to tell me what to like.
I'm a rather large fan of both. sweatdrop As said, it's personal preference above all else, so who cares who likes what? Just let people be. 3nodding
Wow... I'm impressed... you came right out and asked a tough question. I think that, although it may be pretty, it really isn't that good...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff