Welcome to Gaia! ::

it is called loveless, i love that manga!!!
anyone ever heard of it??
i want to watch the anime, but i've only seen 1-8....
well, anyone ever heard of it??
Yup yup. But I only saw ep.6 because my bittorent completly BLEW UP on me! gonk
Oh, Loveless, so good! biggrin There are only 12 episodes though. *pouts*
I love Loveless. blaugh But has anyonre heard of Sukisyo and Gravitation. Those are VERY good yaoi animes too.
Leona666
I love Loveless. blaugh But has anyonre heard of Sukisyo and Gravitation. Those are VERY good yaoi animes too.

I also love Gravitation biggrin And I've heard of Sukisyo, am going to d/load it as soon as I get the chance.
i have never heard of the anime Loveless ofcoase it wouldn't be in canada...... stare
silverblaise
Leona666

I also love Gravitation biggrin And I've heard of Sukisyo, am going to d/load it as soon as I get the chance.

Same here. I love all three of those animes. 4laugh
the.fly.on.the.wall
i have never heard of the anime Loveless ofcoase it wouldn't be in canada...... stare

No, don't think it will be licensed in States and Canada, but you can download it or get it from BitTorrent.
Yeah!

Kinda.

Loveless isn't exactly yaoi, it's shounen ai and involves a boy a a little to young for my comfort. sweatdrop

Gravitation and Sukisyo are both boylove. You can buy Sukisyo under the title Sukisho in October, so please dont download it! sweatdrop
never heard of it but i love yaoi...
space957
it is called loveless, i love that manga!!!
anyone ever heard of it??
i want to watch the anime, but i've only seen 1-8....
well, anyone ever heard of it??

heard of it, but never read it. I heard it was good to.
the.fly.on.the.wall

Awesome! You're from Canada! Me too!

Oh yeah, another excellent yaoi anime: Kyo Kara Maoh!. Look into it at some point. You guys will not be disappointed. I sure wasn't. 3nodding 4laugh blaugh
I only knew of Loveless as an anime *wants to look for the manga now* What's Kyo Kara Mao about?

Another good shounen-ai anime/manga - Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness)
only heard about the magna but im going to start reading when i get the money sweatdrop 3nodding
Darlings, yaoi is guy on guy sex. biggrin
Shounen-ai is love between males. biggrin
That was just to clear things up. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out