Welcome to Gaia! ::

doesn't that scare you? rabbid fans war?

no 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
yes 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
i chouse to faint! *faints* 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
IDNOAC!!! (in desperat need of a cookie) 0.48888888888889 48.9% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2

Spykkie
akira89
I like what youre planning on doing with your future...I wish i could do that but my heart lies in the world of music...((in other words i want to write music for hit animes and other spiffy things))...but i do fear fanwars...they are fairly disturbing...but i wouldn't worry about it to much...just enjoy yourself...

wow a music person ^-^
yes rabid fans are very disturbing... i guess i dont have to worry about it for now anyway since i didn,t publish anything yet and i still have some years to go before i get to. may be i'll put a "please dont become a rabid fan over this" message in some stories? lol sweatdrop

yes i love music and all its wonder...but do want to know something really sad...okay then...i keep all the sheet music i can get my hands on from school, i've downloaded i don't now how many songs, i have my room stockpiled with music in various languages and styles, and i go to sleep everynight with my CD player in hand with a different CD...glad to tell someone that...

10,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Nerd 50
akira89
Spykkie
akira89
I like what youre planning on doing with your future...I wish i could do that but my heart lies in the world of music...((in other words i want to write music for hit animes and other spiffy things))...but i do fear fanwars...they are fairly disturbing...but i wouldn't worry about it to much...just enjoy yourself...

wow a music person ^-^
yes rabid fans are very disturbing... i guess i dont have to worry about it for now anyway since i didn,t publish anything yet and i still have some years to go before i get to. may be i'll put a "please dont become a rabid fan over this" message in some stories? lol sweatdrop

yes i love music and all its wonder...but do want to know something really sad...okay then...i keep all the sheet music i can get my hands on from school, i've downloaded i don't now how many songs, i have my room stockpiled with music in various languages and styles, and i go to sleep everynight with my CD player in hand with a different CD...glad to tell someone that...

i'm more careful about my fdrawings now cause my cat likes to step on them and sometimes even sleep on them which makes the paper so wrinkly xp

but yeah i have papers everywhere... i write on paper ANd type texts on comp and i have a million saves everywhere...

i think it's very good that you built up some musical culture if you want to write music for a living ^-^ youneed to know what as been done if you want to do something good yourself ^-^
Spykkie
akira89
Spykkie
akira89

wow a music person ^-^

i'm more careful about my fdrawings now cause my cat likes to step on them and sometimes even sleep on them which makes the paper so wrinkly xp

but yeah i have papers everywhere... i write on paper ANd type texts on comp and i have a million saves everywhere...

i think it's very good that you built up some musical culture if you want to write music for a living ^-^ youneed to know what as been done if you want to do something good yourself ^-^

exactly! I've been collecting musical stuff for as long as i can...and i also play a few instruments((some better than others...))...My favorite stuff though is definately Anime Music its totally cool even though i can't understand half of it...but i like and thats all that matters to me....currently Yoko Kanno is my favorite writer because she has done some awsome stuff and in so many different ways...

10,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Nerd 50
akira89
Spykkie
akira89
Spykkie
akira89

wow a music person ^-^

exactly! I've been collecting musical stuff for as long as i can...and i also play a few instruments((some better than others...))...My favorite stuff though is definately Anime Music its totally cool even though i can't understand half of it...but i like and thats all that matters to me....currently Yoko Kanno is my favorite writer because she has done some awsome stuff and in so many different ways...

yeah i like anime music too. game music is good too.
i pretty much just dislike anythig that sound anyoing to me (like some jaz/blues) and rap..most rap i dislike. because the singer always sounds like he's talking in ritme ratter then singig... and i dont like songs where all they do is say "kill poeple" and curse and stuff.....
i guess i'm picky... sweatdrop
Spykkie
akira89
Spykkie
akira89
Spykkie
akira89

wow a music person ^-^

i pretty much just dislike anythig that sound anyoing to me (like some jaz/blues) and rap..most rap i dislike. because the singer always sounds like he's talking in ritme ratter then singig... and i dont like songs where all they do is say "kill poeple" and curse and stuff.....

Game music is also good...I agreee with you on the hate of rap music...Its all abunch of talking about sex and death and fighting set to a catchy rythm...it disturbs me so much...but i do enjoy jazz music...its pretty...and i guess this makes me picky to...

10,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Nerd 50
akira89
Spykkie
akira89
Spykkie
akira89

Game music is also good...I agreee with you on the hate of rap music...Its all abunch of talking about sex and death and fighting set to a catchy rythm...it disturbs me so much...but i do enjoy jazz music...its pretty...and i guess this makes me picky to...

i think every one's picky. that's what we call different tastes and stuff...

well, i,m off to bed for the night ^-^
it was nice talking to you. good night! ^-^
im not scare of anything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out