Welcome to Gaia! ::

dont you like it *pouts*

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 3, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

SUMMARY:
13-year-old Karria is on a camping trip with her two brothers her dad and his new wife and two kids when she gets lost and fall into a porthole and suddenly finds she's a couple hunderd million light years from home! But this is no accident, its the fate of millions of creatures all entwined into the destiny of one girl! Now this meek and seemingly shy girl must portect these creatures from her enemy, a race of Dragoons known as the Dragon Warriors! helping her protect this planet is a small dragon often mistaken for a lizard named D.G., a poor half elf, half human boy named Zero, and a snotty full blooded elf princess named Skydancer. Can they succeed, will they defeat the Dragon Warriors, will Karria ever be able to return home? Only time will tell.......
This is a good idea, a little stereotypical and needs to have a lot of the details worked out, but it's a good basis and could be something good.
tjhats only the begining there are like a million different people *nods* one of my favorites is Nio, the half vampire half watter elf boy
nice 3nodding
Dragoons...have different races? O___o;;?
Whescha
well if you think about it just like the elves theres the water dragons the mountain dragons like the water elves the fire elves the lightning elves *nods* there are so many races i have to keep track of....
eek a story like that would be awsome!
Joanenna
eek a story like that would be awsome!
I LOVE YOU!! xd ((not that way))
godslilangelkiki
Whescha
well if you think about it just like the elves theres the water dragons the mountain dragons like the water elves the fire elves the lightning elves *nods* there are so many races i have to keep track of....

Ah! You put in extra 'o' in dragons, so it looked like dragoons. @_@ Now I get it. Dragons are always a welcome thing. biggrin
Whescha
godslilangelkiki
Whescha

Ah! You put in extra 'o' in dragons, so it looked like dragoons. @_@ Now I get it. Dragons are always a welcome thing. biggrin
oh.... uh.... i did say dragoons and the dragoons dont exactly have differnt races but they can have differnt elements but not the dragon warriors *nods* ((im geting confussed again))

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sounds like a cliche and overused magical girl story.
Sounds too stereotypical for me.
godslilangelkiki
Whescha
godslilangelkiki
Whescha

oh.... uh.... i did say dragoons and the dragoons dont exactly have differnt races but they can have differnt elements but not the dragon warriors *nods* ((im geting confussed again))

So...dragoon dragons?*is also confused* What do they ride?
ooo and another chaecter comes in latter((shes realy hard to explain)) because the main girl has two souls..... ((this is soo hard to understand i know)) and well one soul is a confident straight forward stong girl and the other ((karria)) is a meek shy weak girl and one soul portects the other and the stronger soul stays tucked away in the weakers slous body ((its karria's body)) and the dragon warriors are actualy fighting aganst the other soul ((its name is Chaos)) and the dragon warriors seperate the two souls and that makes problems for Karria, making her even more shy and meek then the two souls are like sisters so they protect one another ((soo confussing i know))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff