Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

animelover4
Do not tell me they killed Roy! scream

I'm gonna sue those idiots! Nobody kills my husband!

eek
RavenNightwish
Bah I never liked asuka, besides when Hughes dies in FMA at the end of season one and you hear his daughter at the funeral, makes me cry my eyes out and I don't even cry when I lose real relatives

i agree! that was soo sad how he died crying and they didnt find out who killed him
DarkStilleto
Chibi Kitsune 87
GrimArcy
The saddest death I've seen is when Spike from Cowboy Bebop dies in the end after beating everyone. crying 3nodding

hm... I was both sad and happy that he died ... I was sad cause spike was one of my fav. characters but I was happy because he finally "woke up from his dream"

i refuse to admit that Spike died. He mearly fell do to exhaustion

i would like to believe that too cry
The death of Folken from "The Vision of Escaflowne"... It's not fair!! crying
did anyone ever think the death of a villian or bad guy was sad?
answer me! gonk
who0op

ahh actualy yes i have cryed before when a villian died, sometimes because I liked the villan and also somtimes I saw there ways.

Vicious Rogue

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
who0op

yesh, Sailor moon. Tokyo Mew mew, and others. So sad...
Ok lets see...
Hughes was REALLY sad! I was sooo close to crying! It really got me when his daughter was all, (not exact quotes but something along the line of)< "Where are they putting daddy?...He said he had a lot of work to do." When you hear it from his daughter that was sad! crying

Spike...that was sad! (I'm not sure if he died or not... there's a big chance that he is still alive... but that whole story Spike said about the tiger and stuff...its sort of a clue that he died... i'm not convinced though)

But to me one of the saddest of all, has to be when Rurouni Kenshin dies! That was sad! (I just recently saw "reflection" from the samurai X series...or whatever it was) He struggled to reach back to Kaoru, but he was sick so the journey was difficult... right when he got there the trees were in bloom and Kaoru caught kenshin (Kenshin fell because he was tired- and sick). Kaoru then notices Kenshin's scar is gone... and right there, he dies.... crying
kenshin and kaoru dying... crying
I'd say that the saddest or worst ending of an anime was Rurouni Kenshin. His death was sad, and I can't belive the ending, I hated it.
SPOILER!

The death of Hokuto Sumeragi in the Tokyo Babylon/X manga. She regretted and blamed herself for her brother's betrayel at the hands of the Sakurazukamori and sacrificed herself to save her brothers life. crying
Wolfwood dying in Trigun made me the most depressed.

Might not be appropriate to add this, but Julia dying in Cowboy Bebop was the worst, meaning so over dramatic I started laughing.
when motoko from stand alone complex gets shot in the head and they make you think she is dead or when they make you think tenchi is dead in the ova or when dio dies in last exile or when kagero dies in ninja scroll or when the chick from bloodlust dies there are just so many
Nicholas D. Wolfwood. It made me bawl, especially during the part where he imagines living with everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff