Welcome to Gaia! ::

nihehmenh

Why not? The guy had a giant robot, not one, not two, but three chicks always around him. So what if his dad was an a**. He had a pet penguin. What's not to like?

You're a great supporter of your fanbase.
Hitokage
I'm just going your joking and leave this comment alone.

What makes you think I'm joking? I think the anime would have been a bit more watchable if it went in that direction.
Hitokage
nihehmenh
Hitokage
Akira_Takahashi
Ginji
nihehmenh
For the most part you are only listing anime fanbases of popular anime. They might be annoying only because they have such a large fanbase. You get both good and bad fans. But, I'm not above hating a fanbase. Eva fans are the worst. They think if it isn't angsty it isn't good.

Haha! Oh so true what you have just said. Evangelion fans think that it's the best, Rah Xephon is so much better IMO..

Another thing with the Eva fanbase is that, they think that Shinji is so REAL of a character with pains and aches. That is retarded, just because he whines and cries about everything he is a REALISTIC character? I've stated this in another thread, but if you think about that REAL hard.. if an anime character is 'happy' wouldn't that be just AS realistic?

Once again, I'm an Eva fan, and I think Shinji's a whiny p***y. He could stand to cheer up.

Given his situation, would YOU do any better? I think not.

Why not? The guy had a giant robot, not one, not two, but three chicks always around him. So what if his dad was an a**. He had a pet penguin. What's not to like?

I can understand why he was depressed at the end, but, dude, he doesn't need his dad, he's got Misato, who cares for him.
Ginji
nihehmenh

You're a great supporter of your fanbase.

I'm not an Eva fan. Please do not say I'm a supporter of that fanbase xd
Akira_Takahashi
I can understand why he was depressed at the end, but, dude, he doesn't need his dad, he's got Misato, who cares for him.

He has a sort of father complex, his relationship with his father has hurt his ability to have relationships with people. That takes a very long time to get over, if they even get over it at all.

nihehmenh
Hitokage

What makes you think I'm joking? I think the anime would have been a bit more watchable if it went in that direction.

Yes, and much more idiotic. OMG I HAVE A COOL ROBOT AND CHICKS!1! FIGHT EVIL!!!11 LASER GUN!!1!1
Hitokage
Yes, and much more idiotic. OMG I HAVE A COOL ROBOT AND CHICKS!1! FIGHT EVIL!!!11 LASER GUN!!1!1

And, what is wrong with that? Somebody has to fight evil. Might as well be a person with a laser gun, cool robot and chick.
Soreyle
I've never seen it as bad as Inuyasha. stressed

I like inuyasha, but the dogears do seem to bring out the worst in ppl.
I'm not disagreeing w/ u Hitokage, Eva is the deepest anime ever. But I'm just thinking Shinji counld have made light of his situation. Once Toji died he has every right to mope tho.
nihehmenh
Hitokage

And, what is wrong with that? Somebody has to fight evil. Might as well be a person with a laser gun, cool robot and chick.

Do you really think Eva would be as popular as it is today if it were that idiotic? There are hundreds of shows like that. Eva is different. That's what makes it popular.
Hitokage
Do you really think Eva would be as popular as it is today if it were that idiotic? There are hundreds of shows like that. Eva is different. That's what makes it popular.

I disagree. Eva is popular because it is the “smart kids” anime. If you view yourself as deep and introspective you tend to like Eva. It gives you a reason to snub other anime fans like DBZ or Sailor Moon fans. You’re into so much more “sophisticated” anime.
Eva isnt a simple giant robot anime, its a retelling of the book of revalations. But am i showing the worst of the Eva fanbase? And u peeps need to watch End of Evangelion before u bash it.
nihehmenh
Hitokage

I disagree. Eva is popular because it is the “smart kids” anime. If you view yourself as deep and introspective you tend to like Eva. It gives you a reason to snub other anime fans like DBZ or Sailor Moon fans. You’re into so much more “sophisticated” anime.

Rah Xephon is an example of a "sophisticated" anime. It's a lot more deeper and developed than Evangelion or most anime.. really.
nihehmenh
Hitokage

-_-;;;;
I just said that Eva is popular because it's an "Intelligent anime."

And I don't snub other anime fans because they like unsophisticated anime, I snub them when they are dumbasses 3nodding

And don't assume that all I like is sophisticated anime, I like some of the mindless stuff as well, ever see Mazinkaiser?
Ginji
Currently, the inuyasha fanbase seems to get bigger and bigger. I don't see why, it's a horrible anime. But to each their own? Though, their fanbase is even more annoying than the DBZ one...

Well, atleast I agree with one thing you said...
Akira_Takahashi
Eva isnt a simple giant robot anime, its a retelling of the book of revalations. But am i showing the worst of the Eva fanbase? And u peeps need to watch End of Evangelion before u bash it.

I have. I've watched every episode. Death, Rebirth End of Evangelion. I've heard all the explanations from what the ending meant to why the robots were the color they were. I just feel that if you need that much symbolism to tell a story you’re a poor storyteller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff