Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto i hate it i dont know how anyone could like it......... just my opinion tho
Manga: Maria Holic: Almost everyone in that manga are insufferable jerks and the one that isn't, is boring and spineless.

Anime: K-On!: The main plot centers around these high school girls that are in some kind of rock music club and are in a band. Even though they are in a band, all they really do is make a big deal of each others small faults, eat sweets, and drink tea.

Lonely Smoker

Nami the Muffin Thief
ComradeCommissar1945
Nami the Muffin Thief
ComradeCommissar1945
Nami the Muffin Thief
ComradeCommissar1945
The 4Kids version of One Piece, Bleach,and Naruto. I just got bored with them.

Thank you! Though bleach never got the 4Kids treatment/

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot who Bleach was backed by though... I feel like a moron now lol.

Yeah, how could you forget that 4Kids isn't a cleaning company?

Hahahaha, That made me laugh! I shall tip you for that.

Can't beat the classics. By the way, love your avi Comrade.

Thank you very much! 3nodding
Hyouka. I couldn't take watching the first ep. I don't know, I just didn't like it. There was another one actually. But the anime's so bad. I can't even remember the name anymore
Vertigris
Vertigris
Lucky Star. It was really horrible.

Also, Gundam Wing was an insipid bore-fest.

Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z were pretty bad as well.

You didn't like Dragon Ball Z? Well, that's a first. How come? eek

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Manga.Kunio-kun

Its not same thing like Video games, (Kunio are lazy)

Anime.Pokemon after Advanced series

YAAAAWN im getting sleepy

Ruthless Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I can't list a manga since I've never read one I didn't like,but I'm putting my least favorite anime squarely on Seikon no Qwaser. I went into it thinking "Alright,this is a series about chicks getting their tits out and I'll enjoy all the camp and rampant female nudity. What I got instead was a complete bellend of a protagonist dipped so deeply in the black waters of emo that I kept expecting his every line of dialogue to begin with the phrase "crawling in my skin". The series tried to have it's camp and still pretend to be far more brooding and serious than any series revolving around "holy breast milk" has any right to. I didn't like Queen's Blade either,but at least that series knew it was goofy and stupid and stuck with it. I haven't dropped a series that fast since I tried to watch Lucky Star.

Cluttered Millionaire

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chobits to me was probably the worst.
Maybe that's because I'm a woman but still.
It was adorable at first then it got really sexual and can tell a man made it
sweatdrop
elfen lied imo
wander-frost
Hyouka. I couldn't take watching the first ep. I don't know, I just didn't like it. There was another one actually. But the anime's so bad. I can't even remember the name anymore

you know, even thought i love oreki/houtarou, i can admit that the anime was a bit boring. but its not that bad. idk

Clean Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Watching school days all the way through made me cry a bit.

Either that for my lame reason or Naruto cause I can't believe its not butter.

Benevolent Ghost

Lucky star or Black Jack....
Just no.
School days~ I watched it to the end in hopes of a redemption, but no it frustrated me to the very end pissing me off. It just not my taste of anime. That d**k learned nothing and paid for it, then all the girls were either psycho or slutty by the end... *shakes head*
Worst Anime? Naruto by far. I can't stand the annoying characters or annoying fanbase. Its unoriginal, with a pretty lame and ridiculously long story. Its at 539 episodes and still ongoing...Thats more than DB/Z/GT put together, or Bleach's 366. Its over 3 times the length of Inuyasha and still going...plus theres fillers, and inconsistent art (then too, its 539+ so no wonder.) And it has some of the worst character designs, and has to steal moves and outfits from DBZ to milk it lol. Its failed on TV twice, killed Toonami, and even its card game by Bandai flopped and died lol.

Interesting Genius

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
monster rancher. i downloaded all the episodes on torrent. i watched it. in english. i barely reached episode 5 and i was like
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces