Welcome to Gaia! ::

For me, the anime that I didn't like most is bobobobobobobo.... I never liked it for some reason...

Aged Noob

Ladies versus Butlers
Mouse. Holy hell this is a bad anime. It's a rip off of DNangel and it's just bad. I"m not into animes where the fan service takes over the plot of a anime, and this one does that to the T. Each episode is only about 15 mins, and i still think that's to long, i got through 2 and could not do it anymore. Seriously, just watch a episode, you'll see what I mean.

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
School Days. dafuq
For me it was when I was at school and a friend at the time lent me Elfin Lied.. For me it was too cringy, and then my (at the time) really young sister saw the screen when a character was naked and wondered what I was watching.
I also had to question it and prompty returned the DVD back to the person exclaim

Beloved Browser

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Musashi Gundoh.

I don't regret watching it though. It's just that kind of bad.

Funny way to spell BEST ANIME.

Was released at around same time as Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1.

At part 0:37 the woman is missing part of her left arm! eek

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Naruto was the worst anime yet I have tried watching. It was supposedly a good anime, so I tried to watch it. I couldn't even watch the first episode all the way sweatdrop
Dragon half~
Gundam Seed, chiefly because of it's almost unbearable use of Canned Animation.

Followed by The Third: The Girl With The Blue Eye, it is a very creative setting (I like that it is post-apocalypse, but more "15 Minutes after the end" than the typical "Five minutes after the end" feel) and when they don't drop the ball (As they do in several episodes) the Animation is decent....

But Honoka is the single most dull, uninteresting God-Modded character I have ever seen.... Seriously, no matter how magical you are, cutting through an immaterial computer network with a sword is ******** STUPID.

Followed by the Entire Slice of Life Genre (I'd say it's number 1, but it is a genre, not a series, so it is on a different playing field) I have yet to see a Slice of Life anime which I can watch for more than 30 seconds.
Worst anime = definitely Weiβ Kreuz.

Not that I don't love it, because I totally do...but the anime?
Wayyyyy not okay.

Noob

kurenai ,the plot wus good but the anime is just </3
PuckTheFool
Mouse. Holy hell this is a bad anime. It's a rip off of DNangel and it's just bad. I"m not into animes where the fan service takes over the plot of a anime, and this one does that to the T. Each episode is only about 15 mins, and i still think that's to long, i got through 2 and could not do it anymore. Seriously, just watch a episode, you'll see what I mean.

Have you heard of "Lupin the Third"?
Edit: Both came out in 2003, Mouse came in January while D.N.Angel came few month later. The manga for D.N.Angel was published in 1997.
Lupin the Third still predates both by MANY years though.

Dedicated Loiterer

Lucky Star. It was really horrible.

Also, Gundam Wing was an insipid bore-fest.

Dedicated Loiterer

Vertigris
Lucky Star. It was really horrible.

Also, Gundam Wing was an insipid bore-fest.

Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z were pretty bad as well.

Fashionable Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
hetalia axis powers i hate it. i thoght it was gonna be good so i rented it then i realised that it sucked then i made myself watch it hopeing it would get beter. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff