Welcome to Gaia! ::

I order a copy of angelic layer(2), .hack//legend of the twilight(2), Yu YU hakusho(10), Instint teen(1), Bad anime(21) and the whole Trigunset over a month ago.
what kinda idiot forgets a large order like that.About 100 dollars and they forget.
stare That must of been annoying for you. I feel very sorry, but Hell, nothing I can do except

heart *hugs you* heart

sweatdrop

THERE whee All better no? probably not...
OH WELL! 4laugh
Well, I think I can sum it up for you, that sucks.

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
LITDjr
I order a copy of angelic layer(2), .hack//legend of the twilight(2), Yu YU hakusho(10), Instint teen(1), Bad anime(21) and the whole Trigunset over a month ago.
what kinda idiot forgets a large order like that.About 100 dollars and they forget.

Was it over Ebay? You should be able to contact them. Or maybe they live really far away so it takes a long time to get it shipped. I had to wait about four months for around 50 episodes of Japanese YUU*GI*OU. I was afraid it got lost in the mail! eek
as long as you didnt pay for it already, its not that big a deal.

just go down to the bookstore. most of those are probably there. unless u wanted them in japanese.
LITDjr
it took me about 6 or more months to get my full boxed set of rurouni kenshin from a site... so yeah.. -_-; and hell the site is undergoing maintaince right now. so i can't get my hellsing thing ordered from there. and their always rented out at blockbuster.... so what is an anime freak like me to do? crying
One time I ordered some anime dvds and I didn't receive them 'till about 3 months later because it was sold out. So if it's a store that you ordered it from through the net, it could be that they ran out or that they just take a while to ship it to you.
wow I would be pissed
Ouch, sux to be you.
*hug* you need it
That sucks, I would check up on your stuff just in case.
I ordered an imported CD from amazon.com, and it didn't ship for almost a month, then still didn't get here for about another month. Reason: Shipping from Japan. Check where it's shipping from.
I ordered a Lyserg keychain one time...and they told me few days after they were "sold out" I was so sad ;___;...

Heey my website's (a Lyserg shrine) named why me :3 http://ladyshin.free.fr
Sue 'em!! >.<

What were they called? I'll never buy from them stare

I'd be upset too sad Only, I wouldn't spend that kinda money on anime at one time... sweatdrop Lets be careful when we're new to anime stores ^^;; *hugs*
I ordered myself a panda hat last October. It still hasn't come... :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces