Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Prophet

17,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Never Give Up 35
Read the latest naruto manga... Sasuke still wants to get rid of Naruto... WTF!!! mrgreen ninja ninja

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I don't know, why don't you try asking the Naruto forum.

The forum specifically made for Naruto.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| He stopped wanting to get rid of Naruto at some point?
              I thought sassgay always wanted to get rid of him?

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Professional Receiver

send that boy into the abyss

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

13,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
why the ******** is he still alive
To me it's perfectly in character. After like a month of thinking about it, I could finally understand why Sasuke wanted to do the things he did in Shippuden. Though I didn't think it necessarily was the best course of action, I knew he was acting on emotion and wanted to get rid of the system that caused his brother's death (if the world was a better place, Itachi wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself like that).

So he did kind of get talked down by Itachi later and then seemingly turned over a new leaf when he made his grand entrance into the war, that was all so abrupt and seemed out of place, so him doing this just makes sense to me.

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
He's doing it because Naruto is a s**t manga and Kishimoto's a shitty author. Now please take your shitty naruto threads to your shitty quarantine forums so we don't have to put up with it.

Just to clarify, I liked Naruto all the way up to Shipuuden. Everything Shipuuden on is just complete garbage and the series needs to end.

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
In A Way It's Not Surprising O.O

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Doesn't he just want to change how things are? I mean, a lot of problems actually started because the leaders, despite their good intentions, probably went around it wrongly... not to mention that there was a lot of violence surrounding the tailed beasts. If he could contain it, there might be peace - but Naruto's in his way this time.

That or Sasuke's just this really weird guy

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
He is such stock delinquent guy smile Just like Vegeta from DBZ.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Naruto forum is here. Maybe you'll get more replies there.

Scompiglio's Wife

Pablo1989
He is such stock delinquent guy smile Just like Vegeta from DBZ.

I never thought about it that way. He is that type of character, the type that always gets second rank to the main "powerful" character.

Kawaii Shounen

I don't even know why people are gettin' so upset about it

since when sasuke join the ''good'' side?
he only helped in this war by his own purposes, he has his own plans.
even after mistreating his team members, people still thou this guy was
already back to team 7? hell no.

sasuke still has a grudge against the kages, especially from konoha.
and you think after the war the manga is done?

take note because I feel this next few months is gonna be about sasuke vs naruto
(a fight) some people are waiting for it since the first fight it impacted so much the
audience, and ever since naruto and sasuke (in shippuden) they encountered, they
agreed that if the next time they fight it's gonna be a fight till death.
maybe sasuke will die, maybe both will die, maybe both will live and
naruto will only whoop sasuke's a** to wake him up.

so yeah this fight was already planned by kishi.

also OP, there's a naruto subforum.

Magical Lunatic

He doesn't want to get rid of Naruto. He wants to get rid of the Gokage and then start over from scratch. Out with the old, in with the new. Naruto of course disagrees with his ideologies and will do what he can to stop his brand of justice.

Its not like they explained this at all in the same chapter.
sasuke is just bleh...his character progression sucks. He started off as a hater, and will probably die a hater. Yes he got stronger but that is it. His skills developed but mentally he is still that angry kid that thinks he's better than everyone else... I wish the first hokage would just kick is a** already so he'd realize he isn't as bad a** as he thinks. FROM what I see....sasuke has learned of everything...the history of konoha. the truthe from his brother and the truth from the kage themselves. he wants to get rid of the tailed beasts and just basically start over. But naruto has become friends with the tailed beasts and like naruto has states SO many times before, he won't let any more of his friends die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff