Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe they started trashing it after watching it and deciding that they hated it? o_O I don't know. I typically do not like to trash things I have never tried...and I also have friends who are not fond of most anime but like one series, and they still tell me they don't really like anime in general. I suppose that's how I am with country music...^^' Then again, they don't really trash talk anime, or anything.
I think they trash it cause they dont know it yet and dont want to accept it.
[.MH.]
.//Just because someone likes anime doesnt mean they have to like all anime.

yup yup yup.

Enduring Seeker

I'm going with the idea that since it's probably not from their own home country that they trash it, whether they watch or not. At least, that's why it gets trashed where I am.
over the years I've come to the conclusion that some people will always judge all anime as being in the same category as Poke'mon and Yu-Gi-Oh, and then there are those people, usually parents, who think it's all "evil", and most likely these people won't ever change their opinions and one must learn to accept that fact sooner or later... at least that's my opinion on the matter, anyway.
Ookami Tenshi-chan
over the years I've come to the conclusion that some people will always judge all anime as being in the same category as Poke'mon and Yu-Gi-Oh, and then there are those people, usually parents, who think it's all "evil", and most likely these people won't ever change their opinions and one must learn to accept that fact sooner or later... at least that's my opinion on the matter, anyway.

Just like you!!! Judging Parents..! I have a kid on the way... I watch anime.. I am 25 soon to be 26 years old.. My Girlfriend.. she does not want to get married is 22, She also is into J-Anime.. we can sit down together and watch School rumble, Ginban Kaleidoscope, or Saikano.. and have great fun with it.
we both hate Fad crap... Like Naruto, Inuyasha, FMA, And Bleach. That just happens to be not evin half as great as lesser known shows.

My best friend is 35 has 2 kids.. there in school... he and his wife Love J-anime...

Note: I put J-anime not anime.. anime stands for all animation, claymation, computer animation, drawing animation, and more from all around the world.. J- anime stands for japanimation.. anime from japan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.// heart
D: Adopt me please?
[.MH.]
.// heart
I am told I will not make a good father, I am to easy going.
Darkphoenix
[.MH.]
.// heart

.//Aw,
thats a bad thing?
[.MH.]
Darkphoenix
[.MH.]
.// heart

.//Aw,
thats a bad thing?

Well My old man thinks it is.. but then my old man used to put me thru a wall if he did not like what I had to say.
I like to think that those kind of people are trying to do one of two things:

1) Express extreme dislike for certain aspects in any given anime, or all anime in general.
2) Express extreme dislike in front of many other fans for any given anime or all anime general to see what the reaction is and how he/she can twist it into something different entirely. Translation- For the fun of it.

And even if those aren't the reasons, I just keep my mouth shut and move on with my life. |:
because if its a guy they think all anima is the girly cute stuff and its" not manly" 4laugh

ninja but you see them reading it in there rooms ninja
I watch anime cuz I dont have anything better to do some days... I read manga because I either like the story or the art....

Why people hate on Anime is beyond me. AT lunch at my school there's a boy that follows us around and mocks anime and japan in general.. Kind of pathetic actually.

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
everyone at school thinks it's weird, I personally love it... yet everyone at crosswinds, ( my old school) loves it! They even have an after school class to take and learn to draw it! I wish I never left
some people like it some people hate it
thats life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff