Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiei- It's not all about him being short it's his is attitude. Otherwise I don't know
I dunno... In my old school, some of these preppy short guys had girls swarming all around them... sweatdrop
i heart son_gohan1,hi gohan if u see me its me pan like my dress i miss u i hope u see me WARNING! only read if your name is gohan
short guyz r cute..............there r 2 in my class and every gurl love them
I like short guys.They are always so fun to be around.The ones I know are always jokeing around and trying to get everyone to laugh.I really don't care how tall someone is just as long as I like how they act.
2 words...

YUKI EIRI

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Short people aren't as..well I have no clue if the shorty made a fuss over being called short I'd hug him like five times a day.
Anime shorties-ed is the definition,if some guy had blonde hair,gold eyes,and wore leather pants,yeah you get the picture.

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
angels of the dragons
bump

If you want to bump do it in the chatterbox instead of spamming this page.
~[Dance in Misery]~
Aerine Lillet
You gotta be kiddin me! A student at my school, male is about 4'10'' and a fangirl favorite.

Shorties are adorable!

Or maybe thats just me. I love short guys because...well, I'm only 4'8''. crying

That's like this one dude at my school he is really short, and kinda cute! ^-^ Lots of girls like him.... but he has an attitude problem... rolleyes

aww don't feel bad.. I am short too... I hate being short.

And being tall is not all that great either. Sure we may be able to reach the top shelf and help shorter people get random stuff off taller places only we can reach. BUT that's not as important as the pick of the litter. Tall girls have don't have much of a pick in the litter as the short girls and the sad thing is I always see an extremely tall guy with this little short girl that's like between 4'8" - 5'5"

I like this guy, he's cute and all but he's like 5'2" and I'm 5'10". Yea I'd date shorter guys, and I have dated two guys that were shorter than me. But not that short. I love short guys but I want a guy to look up to or the same eye level. It sorta felt wierd for me having to lean down and kiss the guy. lol xd
I'm about 5' 7'', and I always thought I was short, until I told one of my friends and she said "You're a tall one". Guess it's just relative sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff