Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

I want mooƓooooorrreee! i mean imnactually mad and sad at the same time over a show crying

Aged Codger

It caught up with the manga.

Wheezing Smoker

Alkaide

i want episodes and seasons sad

Scompiglio's Wife

2_Trippy
Alkaide

When something catches up to the manga, bad things can happen. It could cause a show to make filler arcs and end (Rurouni Kenshin), and even cause them to make a whole new series (Naruto Shippuden).

Either way, when something catches up to the manga, it's better to end and wait and see if people still want to see it.

Wheezing Smoker

Princess of the Crows
2_Trippy
Alkaide

When something catches up to the manga, bad things can happen. It could cause a show to make filler arcs and end (Rurouni Kenshin), and even cause them to make a whole new series (Naruto Shippuden).

Either way, when something catches up to the manga, it's better to end and wait and see if people still want to see it.

Yea but thats actually just your opinion. I happen to believe that i would enjoy the fillers because i like the characters so much. But i understand what your saying the fillers in shippuden definitely angered alot of its fans including me. I dont know..... gonk

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Not only did it catch up with the manga, but the manga artist is also very spotty in his releases, sometimes taking years/months off between chapters. You can read what little has been released beyond the anime's end if you want more content though.

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

Exrael
User Image

Not only did it catch up with the manga, but the manga artist is also very spotty in his releases, sometimes taking years/months off between chapters. You can read what little has been released beyond the anime's end if you want more content though.

User Image

Yea I know im just mad cause I was so into the show but yea
As others have already mentioned, the anime caught up with the manga and the writer behind the manga is know for suddenly taking extended hiatuses.

I'll admit that I haven't seen much of Hunter x Hunter myself, but I'd rather have an anime pause while they wait for the manga to get further than to just create filler endlessly. Sure, a little filler might not hurt, but with the hiatuses this writer takes, it could be several years until there's a significant amount of content to adapt.

You wouldn't wanna start up the anime again immediately and have to stop mid-arc or be forced to create an anime-specific ending (for that arc, at least) because the writer decided to take a hiatus - it's more beneficial to wait until there's a significant amount of content available.

6,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
yea i rather wait but the way Yoshihiro Togashi writes it probably wont come back like 1999 version. I also rather not have any filler episodes because u can tell its not Togashi work like the 2 movies, if you haven't seen them then you should. Phantom rouge and The Last Mission.

Wheezing Smoker

Guys i understand that i was just expressing my love for the show, thats all... but yea i get it.

Wheezing Smoker

FoolishChrono
yea i rather wait but the way Yoshihiro Togashi writes it probably wont come back like 1999 version. I also rather not have any filler episodes because u can tell its not Togashi work like the 2 movies, if you haven't seen them then you should. Phantom rouge and The Last Mission.

Yea I've seen the pantom rouge but not the last mission yet

6,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Ummm_O
FoolishChrono

its pretty good plus it opens with prime age netero 99th handing somebody.

Wheezing Smoker

FoolishChrono
Ummm_O
FoolishChrono

its pretty good plus it opens with prime age netero 99th handing somebody.

Lol I'm guessing Ging didn't make much of an appearance either since you didn't mention him and he has yet to be properly introduced in the anime that kinda sucks but if anything the way the show ended gave us fans a lot to look forward to in the coming seasons

Shy Sophomore

i hope the show gets another movie lmao emo

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
It's probably going to come back in a year or so. Until then, I think it'd be awesome if remade yu yu hakusho so us fans don't get withdrawal symptoms. That, that'd be very very awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff