Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Informer

Anime artists love to draw the supernatural right? Well to put it simply, have you been to Japan...? emotion_donotwant

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Because in japan the average breast size is a B. I don't know but I can name two girls from two anime that have small breast.
Sakura from naruto
User Image
Rukia from bleachUser Image

Loyal Girl

Hmm... Good images.

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
because most men in general love giant titties?

of course there's lolicons and such but as a general rule big is awesome.

not always though. generally shows about junior high or elementary school girls avoid this and sometimes its brought as an issue to a character.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
It's normal for people to like big boobs/ oppai.
That's my opinion, feel free to argue though

Deathly Inquisitor

Not always. At least get your research done.
Sex sells.
Also, it's not all anime. I read a fair few manga - aimed at men - where a lot of the girls in it feature small, realistic chests.

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Because apparently in Japan, people like women that dress like sluts and act "kawaii" but when a man takes ONE glance. The chicks are like "AHH U PERVURT D:<"

Sparkly Fairy

Big Boobs = More Male Fans. Too bad a female characters personality means nothing anymore in this generation....

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wouldn't say that all anime characters have big breasts. It depends on the genre and the type of series. HSotD.... obviously aimed towards men. Naruto, it's mostly the older ladies ( +hinata) that have huge boobs. Bleach, in here, it's either huge boobs, or flat. Not really any inbetween.
In most series that I watch it's about 1 in every..... 5 girls that have big boobs. And really, look around. That's pretty much realistic. Or even less so. I have a group of 4 friends. two or which have e cups or higher. Then the other two have b or lower.......
It's mostly the situations that they're put in that are unrealistic. aka, I don't know what series this is from, but I saw a clip of some huge breasted woman pulling a bazooka out of her cleavage.....
Or running around on rooftops with them bouncing every which way because obviously the chick who needs the most support doesn't wear a bra.
But then there are series that you cheer at because they had an opportunity to make it more cheesecake than it already is but they didn't *cough*birdy 2 *cough*
Yes big boobs are nice, but in moderation biggrin
Consider the poor characters well being.... and back.

Sparkly Fairy

ToxicAapple
Sex sells.
Also, it's not all anime. I read a fair few manga - aimed at men - where a lot of the girls in it feature small, realistic chests.

Holy cow! I am in love with your awesome signature!!
StellaYuna
ToxicAapple
Sex sells.

Holy cow! I am in love with your awesome signature!!

Why thank you :3

Man-Hungry Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going >.<
Because, Japanese are pervs. 3nodding

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200