Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makoto_shishio from Rurouni Kenshin before he was bruned...I got a couple of manga images of him like that, and he's such a bishi!
Sexiest, eh? I like the Love Hina girls, not sure which one's the best tho...
My favorite bishis are Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sapphire from Sailor Moon, Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin, Trowa from Gundam Wing, Sora from Kindom Hearts... and a bunch of others I just can't think about right now. ^_^;;;
My favorite villain is Sephiroth from FFVII.
Hero is Squall Leonheart from FFVIII.
Bishojou is Sailor Moon/Usagi or Chi from Chobits.

And these choices were really hard because I've seen hundreds of anime... O_o
Sexiest:
Asuka from Eva
Faye from Cowboy Bebop

Coolest Characters Ever:
Soujiro from Kenshin
Enishi from Kenshin
Sexiest: Definitely Inuyasha. *drool* Sho shexhay.....
Best Villain: Kagato from Tenchi. I love him. Or Yugi from Tenchi. She was cool too.
Best Anime: I love Sailor Moon and .hack//
favorite anime hotties+game babes
1. Morrigan Aensland
2. Rie Ayanami
3. Ayane(DOA)
4. Mai Shiranui(KoF)
5. Lina Inverse
6. Shiori Tachibana
i could go on and on
Karasu from YYH I HATE HIM!!!! scream But this is your favorite villian right? and he's PURE EVIL!!!!! stressed

Favorite anime charactor would be Yukina from YYH 3nodding she's naive (AND I'M NOT GAY!! Shes just my favorite)

Least favorite would be Joken from Inuyasha, he's just so friggan annoying!! sweatdrop
Sexist anime character to me is Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I love his attitude and he is funny, too. xd That is the main one that I can think of right now.
ho boy my favorite anime character, huh? Well it has to be Hiei from YYH or Motoko Aoyama from Love Hina( i have a thing for swords whee ) and lessee...hmmm... I absolutely hate Brilliant Dynamites Neon from Trigun 'cuz he's sooooooo stupid/retarded and the best anime has gotta be Naruto, hands down! and i guess the hottest bishie, even tho Hiei is my favorite (no messin with him!) i still think Kurama's the hottest sweatdrop
but i also got a special place for Haruko from FLCL in my heart
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
You know me. you know my obsessions by now. 1) I like Frieza. 2) I hate Goku, or any Saiyan for that matter. 3) I draw DBZ, & I write Fanfics, mostly self-inserts.

The demon rises from my soul, eyes aglow....He is me, a warrior without compassion, without feeling, without fear. He haunts my every moment, urging me to kill & revel in the blood & the fear & the pain in their eyes!

Whoa, inspiration just hit me like a concrete block. I should use that in my fanfics...
OneWingedAzn
my favorite villans are prolly....

Legato from Trigun, Sessho from Inuyasha, Treize Kushrenada from Gundam Wing(if you wanna call him a villian).

Sexiest - Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina xd

DUDE!! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! LEGATO ROX!!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun blaugh 3nodding
well i actually like Kira from Angel Sanctuary! xd he is so cute and so sexxie!!! 3nodding redface xd biggrin whee surprised
Girls
1. Sai Hinoki (Betterman) gotta love that hair! whee
2. Excel
3. I'd also have to agree with Aisha too 3nodding
4. Tao Jun (so she doesn't show up that much?)

Guys
1. Legato
2. Gene Starwind
3. Haku
4. Bokutou no Ryuu (yeah, I like him I guess, I can't help but feel sorry for him everytime he loses his pompador! crying )
I'd have to say Iori..even though he's from King of Fighters.. xp
..He's so hot..
redface

..And Mr. Money from X-Day. He was so cute. ^_^
Quick list of anime honeys:
Spike Spiegel
Vash
Tamahome
Kei and Yuri
Naru Narusegawa
Alita
*phew* so many anime babes, so little time... sweatdrop