Welcome to Gaia! ::

sprout89
Hakuro, from the anime show on adult swim FLCL, is the sexiest anime character ever created. Period.

3nodding Yes... yes she is... or at least... sexiest attitude 3nodding

Cutest Female Anime/Manga Character: Chii (Chobits)

Sexiest Female Anime/Manga Character: Sakaki (Azumanga-Daioh)

Cutest Male Anime/Manga Character: May! (The cute kitty-boi on the right.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexiest Male Anime/Manga Character: Subaru (X)

With honourable mention to Kirika (Noir) for always having that really sad look. And to Chloe (Noir) for being so damn cool.

Sexiest Female Video Game Character: Felicia (Darkstalkers)

Cutest Female Video Game Character: Dizzy (GGX) (also Uriko from Bloddy Roar)

Sexiest Male Video Game Character: Rock (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

Cutest Male Video Game Character: Nall (Lunar:SSS)
My favorite would have to be Chi from the Manga book Chobits.. I don't know how many of you have read the series, but it's the best ever. I am now waiting for "Faeries Landing," but that doesn't come out till January. I can't wait it looks real interesting blaugh And basically to sum it all up... SHE'S HOT!!! heart
Do guys count if so heart Kenshin Himura heart from Rurouni kenshin *giggle blush*

Hilarious Flatterer

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
Ok the Sexiest is definitely Songo from Inuyasha.

1: She wears that skin tight uniform that brings her curves out to their fulliest.

2: She has those hypnotic eyes

3: She has an AWESOME a**!!

4: Everything else haha

The cutiest is definitely Chi from Chobits

Why? DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK!?!?

ninja Jaykoya Has Spoken ninja

Hilarious Flatterer

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
chilynnmarie
My favorite would have to be Chi from the Manga book Chobits.. I don't know how many of you have read the series, but it's the best ever. I am now waiting for "Faeries Landing," but that doesn't come out till January. I can't wait it looks real interesting blaugh And basically to sum it all up... SHE'S HOT!!! heart

DAMN STRAIGHT SHE IS!!!!

ninja Jaykoya Has Spoken ninja
faye valentine is the hottest character they'll ever be eek
I do ever so enjoy Fooly Cooly.. it has recently aired on the cartoon network and i enjoy its ambiguity.. much like the sexual preference of my room mate.. save me anyone.. i must get away frm damien.....
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy: he's juss too hot.. what can yoo say?
Killua from Hunter x Hunter: he's the kid with the crazy white hair and the too kewl attitude
and most of all kenshin!!!!!!!! he leaves me speechless ><

3nodding
tok_84
faye valentine is the hottest character they'll ever be eek

Yeah, Faye's definitely pretty damn fine for a drawing. I'd do her if I were a lesbian drawing.

As for boys, something about Vash makes me incredibly hot... I think it's the hair, but I'm not too sure. Could also be, you know, the sexy trench coat. Or the glasses. Or the immaculately flawless body.

Which, on a drawing, doesn't benefit me in the least. Damnit.
Heh. Now, I like many villains in anime... But, for me, Juujinkan Xelloss Metallium (also from The Slayers) takes the cake.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's out to destroy the world...

... but how is he, just one Mazoku, going to do it?

... Sore wa himitsu desu!

Always secretive and mysterious, Xelloss never lets one fold of his true master plan go until it is blatantly obvious. He is the priest general of Greater Beast Zelas-Metallium, one of Ruby-Eye's five Mazoku Lords. While the other Mazoku lords have two servants -- a priest and a general -- and Dynast has four (two of each), Zelas has only one. Xelloss is, therefore, the most powerful Mazoku that is not a Lord itself.

Itself? Why yes... Mazoku are spirit beings, so they have no gender. The stronger ones choose to take a certain form because it is easier to interact with humans this way. Xelloss chooses to take form as a male.

He accidentally helps Lina and pals save the world on more than one occasion. He only does this, though, because his master commands it. He is unyieldingly loyal.

He is more than a smartass, and he'll ruin everyone's day just to have a laugh. Subterfuge and sabotage are two of his talents, as are lying, cheating, secret-keeping, and his undeniable wit.

His continually jolly demeanor is the ultimate facade; Mazoku are beings of chaos and destruction. They feed off of the negative aspects of the human emotion. Emotions like anger, hate, fear, and sorrow are staple 'foods' for Mazoku, and each Mazoku has a certain taste. Xelloss' favorite seems to be anger, and Lina and friends are just bubbling over with wrath.

No amount of pain inflicted will make Xelloss frown. He likes pain, LURVES it! He is ultimately a masochist. Filia does well to fulfill his wishes of pain and anger. There couldn't be a happier Mazoku.

Essentially, he is unbeatable. But, like all Mazoku, he does have a weakness...

... Positive thoughts.

Sing a happy song and he will double over, covering his ears in audial pain. Tell him 'life is wonderful' and he's liable to disappear, as is the case when things start to get rough.

Friend or foe? Well, no one knows. As far as his nature goes, he's as evil as they get.
For guys, Vash and Knives of Trigun are both shmexy. I also like Cloud of FFVII.

For girls, I like Dizzy from Guilty Gear, and Utena, Juri and Anthy of Shoujo Kakumei Utena.
there's too many! gonk
Satsuki from X, now now, i know she might look different from the average anime "cute girl"... but i guess thas why i like her, and there's something about a girl with glasses that is hooked up to her "Beast" and killing useless humans that make her sooo cute.
damn, ther r so many good chars

coolest: spike spiegel, hes just the man, and i have his hair =^_^=

evilest: tie between vicious and shishioh, both evil, both using katanas, vicious has that sweet white hair and cool bird thing goin on, but shishioh is just like "im going to kill all of you"

funniest: ed and the crazy girl with the guitar from FLCL (i havnt seen the show in forever, i dont remember her name)

coolest bishi: kenshin, nuff said

wimpiest: shinji ikari, he just sucks, Shinji: "but daddy, i dont wanna drive the big giant robot of destruction..." Gendo:"Shinji, you suck, get back in the Eva..."

hottest: i cant pick just one, asuka, misato, faye valentine, julia (i know shes not shown much, but at one point shes wearing a vinyl suit eek ) and every other hot anime girl who i cant think of and i dont want to take the effort of writing them all down

best non-human: toss-up between ein and sesshomaru, both are awesome

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sailor Starlights...
B-Ko from "Project A-Ko"...

...and heart Pirotess heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff