Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_angelleft Sexy Panty gaia_angelright
and
gaia_angelleft Sweetie Stocking gaia_angelright
Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt heart
excuse me!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Who knows here Shinrei Tantei Yakumo? Do you know any anime character that is just LIKE him? Well, he is cool and smart!!! rofl

Fashionable Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite character is Kazuma Yagami (Kaze no Stigma), because he is the coolest character I have ever seen. I was always a huge wind magic fan and I really like his attitude.

For the sexiest I have to say I have seen many animes, but I still think Sailor Moon was the sexiest.

And my favorite villain is Aion (Chrono Crusade). I think he is much different from most villains. He wins his battles not by fighting, but by manipulating others. Of course most villains are manipulative, but Aion did master that skill to perfection. He was truly worthy to be called a devil. (which is literally what he is, for all who don't know him)
soul and maka from soul eater are awsome. naruto and sasuke yaoi is sexy. p.s. does anyone know if crona from soul is a guy or girl its confussing
hanamizushio

Who knows here Shinrei Tantei Yakumo? Do you know any anime character that is just LIKE him? Well, he is cool and smart!!! rofl
? detective yakumo the sleepy cat dude?

Inquisitive Bibliophile

15,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
cookie The Merciful
hanamizushio

Monochrome eyed detective i also liked his attitude hehe

Distinct Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tetsuo, dat power trip!
I'd do the same.
Jiraiya also.
Kakeru Hino
hehe I have WAY too many bishies that I like to list here redface I'm just really obsessed. My fave bishie, though, would have to be Kurama. In my eyes, he just personifies the perfect guy; he reminds me of your typical, sweet, romantic high school guy with a twist ^^ That's what I REALLY like about him heart It helps that I think he's totally hot too *blush* I mean, I've already had, like, 4 dreams with him in it ^^;; Anyway, that's why I like Kurama whee lol

i know exactly what you mean heart karama is one of my favs he's soooo awesome whee redface lol
jackal19
cookie The Merciful
hanamizushio

Monochrome eyed detective i also liked his attitude hehe
it felt like it ended too soon i hope theres a season i dont kno about crying
I really like Fai D Flourite from Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicles. I have the cosplay to that anime
Alucard from Hellsing is my favorite anime char ever. I mean, that is a true vampire: blood-thirsty and insane.
If it's an antagonist,I would probably choose Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu No Index although he became a protagonist later in the story so I'll leave it. The antagonist I would probably choose is Sherlock Holmes from Hidan No Aria. His fighting style is awesome. Oh and the protagonist I would choose is Kamijou Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index. He doesn't need a reason to save someone although he trusts completely.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite villian would be Tobi/Obito, he just really amazing and a very powerful villian xd
which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why
heart favorite hero: Atemu for Yu-Gi-Oh cuz he's brave and also very smart and wise and determined -blush-
heart villain: umm Id have to say Aizen from Blech he is just sooo sneaky and clever you never know what he has in store for poor Ichigo and everyone!

which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc
all the boys from Yu-Gi-Oh and Bleach, also Trunks is pretty cuute xD

which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
I don't like most girl characters they just seem really fake, weak and b*tchy

which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
darkshipping OTP OTP

Shirtless Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I praise Yang Wen-Li and Horo as (two of) the most well developed and intelligent characters known to anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff