Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considering how long the list of things you can say in this thread, and how I have absolutely nothing better to do, I shall take advantage and enjoy this moment:

- My favorite character is Oz Vessalius/Bezarius, because Mochizuki Jun is a troll and despite this he's extroardinarily perceptive, smart, and strong. I also really like the male Alice from Are You Alice? He's witty and smart. Izaya is the best villain though. Definitely.

- Which character is the most attractive other than the ones stated above? Probably Kuroko, or Inga.

- The dumbest character which is often the most annoying is probably Yuuki Cross.

- Oz Vessalius/Bezarius. (Last name depends on whether you speak engrish or english.)

- Depressingly; I don't remember the fourth question/topic.

- Which pairings I like changes every day, so I'll just skip this question. (*`へ´*)

- I like the creature that Nai actually was in Karneval. It was cute.

- I greatly like guns and fire magic. It's so flashy and cool.. strong too. ಠ______ಠ
- I'd want to be trapped on an island with eques; Sharon's chain(Pandora Hearts), because then it could get me off of the island. I'd want to save the world with Mahiro and Mashiro from Zetsuen no Tempest, though.

- ... Is it bad that I don't pay attention to voice actors? //shot
kakashi without his shirt of is sexy heart

Wheezing Genius

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Best Catgirl? Marle, from Escaflowne (which no one watches anymore): because she's oddly realistic, and not just an in series sex object.
Best Villain? Sakurazuka Seishirou, from Tokyo Babylon and X/1999: He could have been the "take over the world"/"end the world" type, and technically, while he was in the business of ending the world, he was easiy to relate to in the end. He tried as best as he could, and just ended up psycho, instead of megalomaniacal. In the end, if it didn't have to do with Subaru, it was just business.
Best Fighter? Spike, from Cowboy Bebop: If we're talking natural fighting skill, and not souped up superpowers, he wins, hands down.
Sexiest? (Anime has way too many pretty people.) I suppose it depends on what kind of sexy we're talking about. Roy Mustang, from Fullmetal Alchemist: He's a longstanding favorite of mine, and in the early manga, before the art style grew so... stiff, he managed to be both pretty and masculine at the same time.
The Strongest? Son Gohan, from DBZ: He was only getting stronger, as the series went on, and discounting GT (which wasn't done by Toriyama, anyway), without actual training (or at least while avoiding it), was continually the strongest in a series of ridiculously powerful characters.
The Dumbest? Soun and Genma (a tie), from Ranma 1/2; both are painfully stupid. They hurt my brain, but it's a cute series.
The Smartest? Urahara Kisuke, from Bleach: Case in point - Do we even know what his bankai is? Is it a giant brain, that shows up and crushes everyone under its immense weight??? If so, I am not surprised.

What pairings, real or otherwise, would I like to see..?
Well. Ahem. redface whee You don't want to know.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vegeta was an awesome villain. Then an awesome hero.
Character I dislike most -
Nami from One Piece. She isn't cute beautiful, funny... anything like that - she's just plain annoying. I just wish they'd throw her off the ship and sail away as fast as they can. Guys who read OP only like her for her body and it isn't even that great. For someone so smart she seems like a complete airhead.
Misa from Death Note. Annoying airhead and not cute at all.
Kira/Light Yagami from Death Note - pretty obvious ( -_- )

Character I'd like to marry/date -
Sebastian Michealis ♥ or actually any of the guys from Black Butler except Ciel and Grell (They're annoying.)
Howl from Moving Castle - I'd be his Sophie anyday o( >////< )o♥
Tamaki, Nekozawa - Ouran High.
Kuranosuke - Jellyfish Princess
Kakashi, Naruto - Naruto
L- Deathnote ( I'd also like to bake cookies with him yum_puddi )

Best Villain -
Itachi from Naruto. The One Piece villains are pretty hilarious at most times (o> v < o)

Cutest Characters -
Madoka, Mami & Homura from Madoka Magica
Sailor Moon & Rini from Sailor Moon
Orihime - Bleach
Hinata - Naruto
Luffy - One Piece (he is also most doofiest!)
Chi - Chobits

Sexy Characters -
Sebastian (Black Butler)
Orihime (Bleach)
...I can't think of any favourite much but there are lots!

Favourite animals/creatures - All the pokemon! So cute ~♥
Favorite characters: in my current One Piece stage, I think my favorite characters are Nami, Robin, Bon Clay, and Luffy... I love Johnny and Jolyne from Jojo's Bizarre adventure as well. And Nia from Gurren Lagann. And Shinji Ikari will forever have a special place in my heart, as will Anthy and Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena <33

-Some of the most attractive characters, I think, are Jolyne (Jojo's), Nico Robin (OP), Juri (Utena)...

My OTPs include Anthy/Utena and Robin/Franky and Nami/Vivi and Shinji/Kaworu.

Gracious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Loving all the responses here!
Makes it hard to decide, hmmm....
I really like Maka Albarn from Soul Eater for being a level-headed badass amidst a team full of 'monsters' (aka BlackStar, Kid, but them weapons as well). She's madness-resistant, but I think her being all :

- "Do we even have a chance of winning"

- "Nope, none at all"

...is another kind of insanity.

BUT

I love Soul Evans as well. Cause he's different from most male leads in that he's calm and stoic, but also loyal and devoted. He's far from being an idiot, which I think is rare for a shonen hero.

Those two little gems will have to share their spot in my heart with Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka though. He's a sarcastic, lazy genius and I love him to death.

Gracious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
XxlexilovesyaxX
kakashi without his shirt of is sexy heart

I think you mean without his shirt ON? xd I completely agree though

Shirtless Businessman

my favorite characters of all time have to be Omaeda (Bleach), Black Gold Saw/Saya Irino (Black Rock Shooter), and Mami Tomoe (PMMM).
          i have reasons, but i'd rather not spend the time listing them. i'd end up sounding obsessed! u n u ;;
ronperljam

my favorite characters of all time have to be Omaeda (Bleach), Black Gold Saw/Saya Irino (Black Rock Shooter), and Mami Tomoe (PMMM).
          i have reasons, but i'd rather not spend the time listing them. i'd end up sounding obsessed! u n u ;;

I'd love to hear your obsessive reasons why you like Mami Tomoe the best. :3; I like Homura most, probably because she feels real to me, her motivation is intense and gets a strong emotional reaction from me, and I love how her character is developed. Also, Madoka has got to be the sweetest development of a character made of pure naive innocence, ever, and the way they play off each other is about my favourite relationship, platonic or otherwise, in any anime I've ever seen. x3

Shirtless Businessman

Derpravity
ronperljam

I'd love to hear your obsessive reasons why you like Mami Tomoe the best. :3; I like Homura most, probably because she feels real to me, her motivation is intense and gets a strong emotional reaction from me, and I love how her character is developed. Also, Madoka has got to be the sweetest development of a character made of pure naive innocence, ever, and the way they play off each other is about my favourite relationship, platonic or otherwise, in any anime I've ever seen. x3

I love Homura! But Mami is my favorite because I love how everyone in the beginning (Madoka & Sayaka) saw her as someone who has a lot of experience and was extremely wise. Once we start learning about Homura's past (going back in time continuously to save Madoka), we start realizing that Mami knows just about as much as all the others when they make their wish to become Magical Girls. I think the point where she became my favorite character was during that one point when they figured out (and Mami was still alive) that magical girl's inevitably change into witches once they start getting despair in their heart. Her reaction was just so relate-able. For someone Madoka and Sayaka held as a role-model, she was absolutely terrified. I think I just really loved the fact that no matter what, she was just a little girl who did what she can to live, but in the end, she was still "human." I guess, in the end, I really just adored the portrayal of her character. I feel like if I was turned into a magical girl, I would probably have the mind set of Mami.
And besides, her powers were bitchin'.
I've got a question for any and all fans of both Sailor Moon and Rocky Horror. gaia_kittenstar

Cast the Sailor Senshi in Rocky Horror, using these two lists:

SAILOR SENSHI:
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno
Sailor Mars/Rei Hino
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino
Sailor Venus/Minako Aino
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou
Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenoh
Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe

ROLES:
Dr Frank-N-Furter
Brad Majors
Janet Weiss
Riff Raff
Magenta
Columbia
Rocky
Eddie
Dr Scott

And explain your choices as much as you like!

>3

Shirtless Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
The most bad a** character ever in my book has to be blackstar from soul eater cause hes such a loud mouth but can back it up.

The most annoying character ever in my book is blackstar (lol) because hes such a loud mouth an is so much like me. blaugh blaugh

Feline Senshi

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image
User Image

Best/Favourite Character/s: Kenpachi Zaraki (Total Baddass) Hisoka is totally badass from Hunter x Hunter. Kirito form Sword art and Haru from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster).

Least favourite/Most disliked: Megumi from Suki-tte Ii na yo (Say I love you), Sasuke from Naruto, and any new character introduced in the Bleach Bounce Saga)

:
Desna
Like with the Favorite Anime sticky, because of the numerous favorite/sexiest anime character/villain/bishounen/bishoujo/anime girl/fighter/catgirl/whatever threads popping up every day, it was decided to create a sticky specifically for these recurring topics.

In this sticky you can discuss...

• which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why
  • which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc
  • which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc
  • which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc
  • which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
  • which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
  • which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why
  • which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want
  • which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)
  • who is your favorite voice actor?
  • and all similar questions

If you change your mind about your favorite you can post again later. Just don't spam.

All current and future threads in the main forum and subforums asking about favorite characters or similar will be either locked, moved to Chatterbox, or deleted.

Please stay on topic. All spam and unrelated posts in this thread will be deleted.
WOOO HOOO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games