Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Singing

8,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Does anyone else have the problem of watching so many different animes it becomes hard to keep things straight? I do! But I particularly like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, Sebastian from Black Butler, Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, Ulquiorra from Bleach, Kakashi from Naruto, Kagari/Homura from Sekirei, and Haru from Fruits Basket. I tend not to like female characters very much. I love the voice acting of J. Michael Tatum. And I agree with the people who said they like Death the Kid from Soul Eater. I think he's funny. "Symmetry!"

Friendly Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Popular Thread 100
My favorite anime character would have to be Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z...I love the jokes he makes..."It's like Super Saiyan bargain sale"! xD heart In fact, I think a lot of the DBZ villains are pretty funny. x3
I think Touma Joui from Psycho Busters is sexy. Because I like characters with authority, and he's just cat_whee heart

Invisible Giver

My favorite anime character would me Hinata. Although I have watched a lot of anime Naruto is just one of them I keep coming back to. Hinata is a pretty awesome character in a softer not in your face way.
I'd like to be Eureka from Eureka Seven. Not only does her boyfriend turn out to be a sexy beast when he's older, but he'd also do anything for her. Also I like how she's different. Since she's not human, she has a special quality to her and because of this she's very important as well as the human boy she fell in love with. Because of their love for each other, they ended up saving the world without even knowing they would. lol I'm a bit of a romantic ^^'
but yes, I would like to be Eureka (:

User Image

And I'd like to date the older version of her boyfriend, which would be her husband. He appears in the second series called Erueka Seven Ao. Seriously, it's the first time I've ever been jealous of a favorite character of mine lol <3

User Image

Hardened Carnivore

Hating Sakuya in Tenchi in Tokyo. It's like, Tenchi's known her for a few weeks and he's suddenly in love with her. Forget how devoted Ryoko was to him and stuff, and how their date actually made him realise that he was attracted to her. IDK, it just pissed me off. I liked the Team Ayeka vs Team Ryoko thing they had going on and then the writers just ruined that. ;x

Invisible Hunter

gum disease
Hating Sakuya in Tenchi in Tokyo. It's like, Tenchi's known her for a few weeks and he's suddenly in love with her. Forget how devoted Ryoko was to him and stuff, and how their date actually made him realise that he was attracted to her. IDK, it just pissed me off. I liked the Team Ayeka vs Team Ryoko thing they had going on and then the writers just ruined that. ;x

Glad to see a fellow Sakuya hater, I was a huge Ryoko fan myself (adolescent fantasies abound).

Hardened Carnivore

Cherokee Tom
gum disease

Glad to see a fellow Sakuya hater, I was a huge Ryoko fan myself (adolescent fantasies abound).

heart heart heart

I don't get it, why would the writers ruin the storyline like that? ; A; User Image
Sakuya is a selfish cow, she guilt tripped Tenchi all the time and alienated him away from his friends and family.
I can't even like explain how much I d'aaaaaaaaawed during Ryoko and Tenchi's date and then Sakuya had to appear and cause drama.

Invisible Hunter

gum disease
Cherokee Tom
gum disease

heart heart heart

I don't get it, why would the writers ruin the storyline like that? ; A; User Image
Sakuya is a selfish cow, she guilt tripped Tenchi all the time and alienated him away from his friends and family.
I can't even like explain how much I d'aaaaaaaaawed during Ryoko and Tenchi's date and then Sakuya had to appear and cause drama.

I know, it was so horrible. And when Ryoko is crying (outside his apartment I think, having trouble remembering episodes) I wanted to beat Tenchi and DESTROY Sakuya. Or punch a writer.

Hardened Carnivore

Cherokee Tom
gum disease
Cherokee Tom
gum disease

heart heart heart

I know, it was so horrible. And when Ryoko is crying (outside his apartment I think, having trouble remembering episodes) I wanted to beat Tenchi and DESTROY Sakuya. Or punch a writer.

Did you watch the Daughter to Darkness and Tenchi Muyo in Love movies? I'll spoiler tag stuff just to be safe:

It's annoying because the "daughter" has Sakuya's voice in the English dub and Tenchi slapped Ryoko. When he did it, I was so shocked. gonk
It's like in any other Tenchi series thing that isn't Muyo or Universe, Tenchi somehow gets with ONE random girl but never anyone else. I didn't mind In Love as much because of the ending.

Either way, I consider only Muyo and Universe to be canon to preserve my childhood. emotion_facepalm

Invisible Hunter

gum disease
Cherokee Tom
gum disease
Cherokee Tom
gum disease

heart heart heart

Did you watch the Daughter to Darkness and Tenchi Muyo in Love movies? I'll spoiler tag stuff just to be safe:

It's annoying because the "daughter" has Sakuya's voice in the English dub and Tenchi slapped Ryoko. When he did it, I was so shocked. gonk
It's like in any other Tenchi series thing that isn't Muyo or Universe, Tenchi somehow gets with ONE random girl but never anyone else. I didn't mind In Love as much because of the ending.

Either way, I consider only Muyo and Universe to be canon to preserve my childhood. emotion_facepalm

I only saw the end of one of the movies when I was younger: it had an energy sphere wearing a mask and a dog-like guy (similar to the one in the Galaxy Police I think) with a machine gun of some sort. I can't believe that Tenchi slapped Ryoko though, it hurts my brain when I think about. I might have given up the show if I had seen that. Question, did you prefer Muyo or Universe? I haven't seen Universe in so long it would be unfair for me to make a decision.

Hardened Carnivore

Cherokee Tom

I only saw the end of one of the movies when I was younger: it had an energy sphere wearing a mask and a dog-like guy (similar to the one in the Galaxy Police I think) with a machine gun of some sort. I can't believe that Tenchi slapped Ryoko though, it hurts my brain when I think about. I might have given up the show if I had seen that. Question, did you prefer Muyo or Universe? I haven't seen Universe in so long it would be unfair for me to make a decision.

Here's the clip if you're interested:

Universe. Primarily because Muyo got awful after episode... 12? They changed Ryoko's english voice actor and replaced it with someone who apparently voiced Izzy from Digimon. The voice didn't suit her at all. Plus the story got all convuluted and crazy with a mass introduction of random characters. emotion_eyebrow

Invisible Hunter

gum disease
Cherokee Tom

Here's the clip if you're interested:

Universe. Primarily because Muyo got awful after episode... 12? They changed Ryoko's english voice actor and replaced it with someone who apparently voiced Izzy from Digimon. The voice didn't suit her at all. Plus the story got all convuluted and crazy with a mass introduction of random characters. emotion_eyebrow

I was right about the rage I am now feeling, but now I kind of want to see the movie. I have discs one and four of Muyo and you're right about it falling apart at the end, so maybe I should vote Universe as well.

Hardened Carnivore

Cherokee Tom

I was right about the rage I am now feeling, but now I kind of want to see the movie. I have discs one and four of Muyo and you're right about it falling apart at the end, so maybe I should vote Universe as well.

It's very weird... let's put it at that. You should watch it. emotion_yatta

2,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
As much as Gaia is Anime based I'd like to see
Edmund and Louie paired up... xD
And an Anime character I'd be paired up on an
Island I guess would have to be Ryoki Tachibana
From Hot Gimmick and many of you are gonna
Look at me like I'm crazy, but I can't help it
HE'S SO FREAKING GOOD LOOKING O___o