Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deidara and sasori from akatsuki. They're hot and cool but eventually they died. :'(
Deidara and sasori from akatsuki. They're hot and cool but eventually they died. :'(

Heroic Transform

It's really hard to choose which character is be more attractive, of course others have their opinions, and I could be wrong.
But if I had to choose, it would be Natsuki Shinomiya from Uta no Prince-sama (which was released way after this topic was created).

This is due to the fact that he is in LOVE with cute things, meaning, he will give girls the attention they need since he's such a gentleman. He'll go out his way to support the one he likes, even when she's being smothered with other guys. Plus, have you SEEN Satsuki? His voice is purely angelic and he needs more affection! </3

Fashionable Genius

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
ICHIGO FROM BLEACH!!!! He has gon on lots of adventures, like...Ichigo Kurosaki is a teenager gifted with the ability to see spirits. His life is drastically changed by the sudden appearance of a Soul Reaper—one who governs the flow of souls between the human world and the afterlife—named Rukia Kuchiki, who arrives in search of a Hollow, a dangerous lost soul. When Rukia is severely wounded defending Ichigo from the Hollow, she attempts to transfer half of her reiatsu (霊圧?, literally, "spiritual pressure" wink energy to Ichigo so that he can defeat the Hollow. However, Ichigo takes almost all of her energy, transforming into a Soul Reaper and allowing him to defeat the Hollow with ease. With her powers diminished, Rukia is left stranded in the human world until she can recover her strength. In the meantime, Ichigo must take over Rukia's role as a Soul Reaper, battling Hollows and guiding souls to the afterlife realm known as the Soul Society (尸魂界 (ソウル·ソサエティ) Sōru Sosaeti?).
As time passes and Rukia has yet to return to the Soul Society, her Soul Reaper superiors learn about her whereabouts and actions and sentence her to death for performing the illegal act of transferring her powers. Although he is unable to stop Rukia's departure to the Soul Society, Ichigo resolves to rescue her with the aid of several of his spiritually aware classmates, Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryū Ishida, and the ex-Soul Reapers Yoruichi Shihōin and Kisuke Urahara. Once at the Soul Society, Ichigo and company battle against the elites of the Soul Reaper military and strive to reach Rukia before her execution.
It is revealed that Rukia's execution and Ichigo's rescue attempt both had been manipulated by a very high-ranking Soul Reaper, Sōsuke Aizen, who was previously believed to have been murdered, as part of a far-reaching plot to take control of the Soul Society. Aizen betrays his fellow Soul Reapers and allies himself with the strongest of the Hollows, the Espadas, whom he enhances. Aizen thus becomes the main antagonist of the series, and the Soul Reapers form an alliance with Ichigo.
At this point, Bleach chronicles the war between the Soul Reapers, the Espadas, and Aizen. After Aizen defeats the Soul Reaper captains, Ichigo undergoes intense training with his father Isshin who turns out to be a former Soul Reaper to become strong enough to battle Aizen alone. As Aizen is weakened by his battle with Ichigo, a spell that Urahara had previously hidden within him activates and seals him, thus ending the conflict and leaving the Soul Society to imprison him. As a result of using all of his Soul Reaper powers to defeat Aizen, Ichigo loses them and becomes an ordinary human once again.
Seventeen months later, Ichigo meets "Xcution", a group of humans possessing Fullbring powers based on Hollows and want Ichigo to absorb them. Ichigo starts training to regain his Soul Reaper powers by first developing his own Fullbring following the appearance of Shūkurō Tsukishima, the former leader of Xcution who is targeting his friends. After developing his Fullbring, Ichigo is betrayed by Xcution's current leader Kūgo Ginjō, a former Substitute Soul Reaper who had his memories rewritten to act as Tsukishima's enemy and help Ichigo gain powers to steal them. With help from Soul Society, Ichigo regains his Soul Reaper powers and starts fighting Ginjō's group alongside Soul Society's forces. The Soul Society forces end victorious with Ichigo killing Ginjō and Byakuya Kuchiki, Rukia's adoptive brother and a Soul Reaper captain, presumably killing Tsukishima.
Following these events, a group of Quincies called the "Vandenreich" declares war on the Soul Society. Ichigo once again ventures to Hueco Mundo, which has also been invaded by the Vandenreich; at the same time, the captains in the Soul Society battle a powerful group in the Vandenreich army known as the "Stern Ritter".
The chapters of the Bleach manga are written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. In Japan, they have been published in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump since 2001,[8] with individual chapters collected in a series of tankōbon volumes, each of which includes a poem based on the cover character. The first volume was released on January 5, 2002, and as of June 2012, 55 volumes have been released.[9][10]
North American licensor Viz Media has been serializing the individual chapters in Shonen Jump in North America since November 2007.[11] As of April 2012, 39 volumes have been released, the first of which was released on June 1, 2004.[12][13] On August 5, 2008, the company released a hardcover "collector's edition" of the first volume that came with a dust jacket, followed by a box set that was released on September 2, 2008, containing the first 21 volumes, a poster, and a booklet about the series.[14][15]
Since Bleach's premiere, over 500 chapters have been released in Japan. Most chapter names are written in English and have katakana above them to indicate how they are read in Japanese, similar to the usage of furigana ruby characters with advanced kanji characters. In addition to the main series chapters, some chapters are published with a negative chapter number. These "negative" chapters are side stories that involve events that precede the main plot of the series.
The Bleach anime series aired in Japan on TV Tokyo's Tuesday 6pm timeslot from October 5, 2004,[16] to March 27, 2012,[1] excluding holidays. The series was directed by Noriyuki Abe and produced by TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Studio Pierrot.[17]
Viz Media obtained the foreign television, home video, and merchandising rights to the Bleach anime from TV Tokyo Corporation and Shueisha on March 15, 2006.[18] Viz Media has later licensed its individual Bleach merchandising rights to several different companies.[19]
The adaptation of the Bleach anime premiered on Canada's YTV channel in the Bionix programming block on September 8, 2006.[citation needed] Cartoon Network began airing Bleach the following evening as part of its Adult Swim block.[20] Adult Swim stopped broadcasting new episodes of the English adaptation on October 20, 2007 after airing the first 52 episodes of the series.[citation needed] It was replaced with another Viz Media series, Death Note, to provide Studiopolis more time to dub additional episodes of Bleach. The series began airing again on March 2, 2008,[21] but went back on hiatus on November 21, 2009, after the airing of its 167th episode.[citation needed] The series returned from hiatus on August 28, 2010, on Adult Swim.[citation needed]
In the United Kingdom, Bleach premiered on Anime Central on September 13, 2007, with new episodes airing weekly.[citation needed] The English dubbed version of Bleach premiered on Animax Asia on 18 December 2009 with the first 52 episodes and season 2 premiered on 18 March 2011 this time with the original Japanese audio with English subtitles.
As of January 2012, 76 DVD compilations have been released by Aniplex in Japan.[22] Viz Media has released 32 DVD compilations of the English adaptation of the anime,[23][24] along with seven season boxsets that contain the first seven seasons of the anime.[25][26][27] On July 29, 2009, Aniplex released a "TV Animation Bleach 5th Anniversary Box" that includes 15 DVDs and three bonus discs.[28]
The Bleach anime series was cancelled on TV Tokyo on March 30, 2012, after 366 episodes. There is speculation that the anime will continue after the manga ends, but this has not been confirmed.
Two collectible card games (CCG) based on the Bleach series have been produced. Bleach Soul Card Battle, produced by Bandai, was introduced in Japan in 2004.[58] As of October 2008, seventeen named sets have been released for the series.[59]
Bleach TCG was introduced in the United States by Score Entertainment in May 2007,[60] but ceased publication April 2009, just before the planned launch of its seventh expansion, Bleach Infiltration.[61] This cancellation was attributed to the ongoing recession, which has heavily affected TCG sales.[61] Designed by Aik Tongtharadol, the TCG is a two-player game in which each player starts with at least 61 cards: a "Guardian" card, a 60-card "main deck," and an optional 20-card "side deck." A player loses if his or her power, as dictated by the Guardian card, is reduced to zero, or if he or she is unable to draw or discard a card from his or her deck.[62] The cards for the game have been released in named sets with each set released in three formats: a 72-card pre-constructed box set containing a starter deck and two booster packs, a 10-card booster pack, and a 12-pack booster box. As of December 2008, six named sets have been released.[63]
Tite Kubo and Makoto Matsubara have co-authored two novelizations of the Bleach series, which were published by Shueisha under its Shounen Jump Books label. The first volume, BLEACH-letters from the other side: The Death and The Strawberry, was published on November 15, 2006, and the second, Bleach: The Honey Dish Rhapsody, was published on October 31, 2008.[
A single Bleach artbook, All Colour But The Black, has been released in Japan, the United States, and Europe. The artbook compiles a selection of color spreads from the first 19 volumes of the series, as well as some original art and author commentary.[70][71]
Four databooks have also been released about the series. The first two, Bleach: Official Character Book SOULs. and Bleach: Official Animation Book VIBEs., were released on February 3, 2006.[72][73] Bleach: Official Character Book SOULs. was later released in English by Viz Media on November 18, 2008.[74] The third databook, Bleach Official Bootleg: KaraBuri+ (BLEACH OFFICIAL BOOTLEG カラブリ プラス?), was released on August 3, 2007. In addition to character guides and articles on other fictional aspects of the series, it compiles the various short comics, Tedious Everyday Tales Colorful Bleach (徒然日常絵詞 カラフル ブリーチ Tsuredure Nichijou Ekotoba Karafuru Buriichi?), that were published in V Jump. The omake-style panels are similar to those included in the main series, but reveal more of the daily lives of characters.[75] The fourth book, Bleach: Official Character Book 2: MASKED, was released on August 4, 2010.[76] This book covers details about characters that appear 100 years prior to the story, such as former captains and lieutenants, along with the Arrancars and Visoreds. It should be noted that while it was released on the same day as Volume 46, Back From Blind, the book only covers material up to Volume 37, Beauty Is So Solitary. A fifth book Bleach: Official Character Book 3: UNMASKED, was released on June 3, 2011, the same day as the Volume 50 of the series. However it only covers material up to Volume 48, God is Dead.
The manga series has sold over 1.2 million copies in North America, and the original Japanese version of the manga series as a whole has sold more than 72 million copies.[77][78][79] In 2005, Bleach was awarded the Shogakukan Manga Award in the shōnen category.[80][81] As of May 2007, the manga has sold a total of 40 million copies, ranking as the 14th bestseller series from Weekly Shōnen Jump.[82] During 2008, volume 34 of the manga sold 874,153 copies in Japan, becoming the 12th best-seller comics from the year. Volumes 33 and 35 have also ranked 17 and 18, respectively.[83] In total the manga has sold 3,161,825 copies in Japan during 2008, becoming the year's 5th best selling series.[84] In the first half from 2009, Bleach ranked as the 2nd best-selling manga in Japan, having sold 3.5 million copies.[85] Having sold 927,610 copies, Volume 36 ranked 7th. Volume 37 was 8th with 907,714 sold copies, and volume 38 at 10th with 822,238 copies.[86] North American sales of the manga have also been high, with Volume 16 placing in the top 10 graphic novel sales in December 2006[87] and Volume 17 being the best-selling manga volume for the month of February 2007.[88][89] In a 2010 interview, Gonzalo Ferreyra, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Viz, listed Bleach as one of six Viz titles that continue to exceed expectations in spite of the harshening manga market.[90] The English version of the manga was nominated for the "best manga" and "best theme" awards at the 2006 and 2007 American Anime Awards, but did not win either category.[91][92]
Deb Aoki from About.com considered the series as the Best Continuing Shōnen Manga of 2007, along with Eyeshield 21, praising the "compelling stories, dazzling action sequences and great character development".[93] She also placed the title on her list of "Top 10 Shōnen Manga Must-Reads".[94] The artwork and the character designs received positive response by IGN's A.E. Sparrow. He also commented on the several storylines going on in the series at the same time due to the large number of supporting characters which make the manga appealing in response to fans' claims about a "lack of a story" in Bleach.[95] Leroy Douresseaux from ComicBookBin agreed with Sparrow in the number of storylines, but also praised the fighting scenes finding them comparable to the ones of popular films.[96][97] On the other hand, Mania reviewer Jarred Pine criticized the series as being plagued with stereotypes from the genre. He felt it was a rough start for the series with unimpressive battles, overused gags, and a bad introduction for central character Ichigo that causes him to come across "as a frowning punk" whose one good trait is his desire to protect. Despite this, Pine notes that he loves the series, particularly its quirky, lovable characters.[98]
The anime has been featured various times in the top ten from the Japanese TV Ranking.[99][100] DVDs have also had good sales having commonly appeared in the Japanese DVD Ranking.[101][102] The anime was nominated in the 2007 America Anime Awards in the fields of "best manga", "best actor", "best DVD package design", and "best theme", but failed to win any awards.[103][104] In a 2006 Internet poll by TV Asahi, Bleach was ranked as Japan's seventh-favorite anime program.[105] The previous year, it was ranked as the twenty-seventh favorite program.[106] During February 2009, Bleach ranked as the 9th most viewed animated show from Hulu.[107]
Anime News Network's Carlos Santos praised the anime adaptation, describing it as "...one incredibly entertaining anime that will grab you and refuse to let go."[108] Animefringe's Maria Lin liked the varied and distinct characters, and how well they handle the responsibilities increasing powers give them. She also complimented the series for its attention to details, well paced script, and balance of seriousness and comedy. In summary, she notes "Bleach the anime deserves its popularity. It has something for everyone: the supernatural, comedy, action and a little bit of romance, all tied together with excellent animation and a very enthusiastic sounding bunch of voice actors."[109] Adam Arseneau of DVD Verdict, felt Bleach was a "show that only gets better with age" and was "surprisingly well-rounded and appealing" with well-developed characters and pacing.[110] Active Anime's Holly Ellingwood praising the anime for perfectly capturing "the excitement, the caustic humour and supernatural intrigue" of the original manga.[111] She felt that the series "does a wonderful job of building on its continuity to provide increasingly tense and layered episodes involving not only Ichigo and Rukia, but the secondary characters as well".[112] She also praised the series for its striking visual effects, intriguing plot and its "brilliant blend of action, off the wall comedy."[113][114] In reviewing the series for DVD Talk, Don Houston felt the characters surpassed the usual shōnen anime stereotypes and liked "the mixture of darker material with the comedic".[115] Another Fellow reviewer John Sinnott felt series starts out as a boring "monster-of-the-week program" that becomes more epic as the stories build and the characters are fleshed out.[116] Otaku USA''s Joseph Luster wrote that "the storylines are consistently dramatic without hammering it home too heavily, the characters manage comic relief that's not as eye rolling as one would expect, and the action (in classic fighting series form) has only gotten more ridiculous over the years; in a good way, of course".[117] Mania.com's Bryce Coulter praised the series for its plot twists and "the quirky and amusing characters".[118][119] In comparing the series with Naruto, Mania.com's Chris Beveridge felt Bleach was less childish and "simply comes together surprisingly well in its style and execution of what is fairly standard material".[

Greedy Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
(/catgirls? XXXD) I feel like I'm going to hate myself when i think of something to say here.
KAMINA FROM GURREN LAGANN. I'D TAP THAT.
Uhmmm... Yusuke Urameshi is pretty badass... and attractive... If I knew him in real life, I'd probably have a major cruch on him.
HOW CAN I CHOOSE- NIght Tenjo. He's just sooo sweet and cute and loveable and WAAAAH, I WANT HIM.
Yeah, I'm currently obsessing over Stan and Ari...
I want a Lagann... And a Wiff. :3
Well, I would gladly take Night as my boyfriend. Though, I don't think I'd want to be stuck on an island with him... For that I would choose Kurama.
I... I think I like Vic Mignogna best.
Steve Blum. That's all i have to say emotion_dealwithit
My favorite character is probabley Death the Kid from Soul Eater...I just love his OCD attacks x) my favorite villian would be Envy from FMA Brotherhood because of his other form :3 my favorite neko character would be Blair from Soul Eater...xD and my favorite fighter would be Kaname from Full Metal Panic because of the fan =D

Hilarious Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Friendly 100
-which characters (Neko)
character is 96neko
I like it because of his style and i wanted to cosplay him.But i don't know where i can find the item and I will do my best to cosplay 96neko but i only need black cat ear and tail :3

-which characters you think are the most (cute)
character is Teito Klein
personality:At the beginning of the story, Teito is a cold and serious student, even to Mikage, although theytwo are good friends. This is understandable, as his only memories were of being a combat slave whose only purpose was to kill criminals when he was very young. Even so, the chairman, once said that Teito's compassion is his greatest 'weakness', despite all the hardships he has gone through.
Though in the manga, he's shown to be more expressive. He usually has loud outbursts. He seems to have a short temper.
His ideals ae solid. And people have a hard time making him waver. Proof of this is when he escaped the brainwashing of Nanase and his scientists.
why..
he is cute and little handsome .I like his personality he is very cute and most people say he is chibi.

-which characters you think are the (strongest)
character is Shana . I like her because she is strong and she also known as Shana of the burning eyes and flame hair.I like her because she the most strongest anime (shoujo) I like.

-which character you want to be(replace)
I choose Hatsune Miku or Shakugan No Shana because both of them cute and pretty.<----I'm Girl :3

-which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
My least favorite character Is Zatsune miku.Why I dislike it?here the reason
Miku Zatsune is Miku's 'dark side' with a red theme instead of teal. She is said to be a daring or sexy version of Miku (sometimes as evil too), and is said to sing songs with sexual content.
In Japan, she was depicted as a parody characacter, evil Miku or an attacker android.
Her voice is Miku's pitched Lower, but TreylolzXD came up with a voice configuration for her in the vocaloid software.
her voice is more noisy than Miku

-which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
character is Sebastian Michaelis
because i wanted he become my butler XD And i wanted to hear 'yes,my lord'
here:
Sebastian takes on the appearance of a tall, male adult with black hair and red eyes. He typically dresses in an outfit that consists of black trousers, a tailcoat, and a vest. He has the Phantomhive Crest on his shirt cuffs and on his tie. He also sports a pocket watch with a chain, and a chained silver lapel pin bearing the Phantomhive Crest, traditionally worn by the house's head butler.
His white gloves conceal the mark of his Faustian Contract with Ciel Phantomhive on his left hand. He occasionally removes these, revealing black fingernails.[1][2]
Sebastian's demonic form has never been fully shown. Details of this form include high-heeled stiletto boots, a shower of black feathers, sharp claws, glowing fuchsia irises, slitted pupils, and longer, sharper teeth.[3][4] Prior to transforming, Sebastian says several times that his form is unpleasant to look at. Just looking at it drove Ash Landers to hysterics, screaming that he was "unclean".[5]
Personality
Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to Ciel Phantomhive. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the Phantomhive house runs smoothly. However, whenever Sebastian sees a cat, he ignores whatever Ciel says to him. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule. The way he responds to Ciel's demands is quite notable, as the servants are pleased when they can successfully imitate the way he says "Yes, my lord" to Ciel.[6]

-which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why
Neko96 because I really like neko and almost everyone in my class call me 'cat'

-which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want?
the weapon i want (always ,but too expensive to buy it) is scythe . The item most i want to buy (Death Whisper)

-which character you'd like to ?
my answer:Kill the worse Demon

-who is your favorite voice actor?
I don't know very well but I like Alodia from Animax I don't if she is the voice actor any anime

-Who is your Idol?
my I idol is Hatsune miku
About Hatsune Miku.
Hatsune Miku (初音ミク?) is a singing synthesizer application with a female persona, developed by Crypton Future Media. It uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 synthesizing technology. The name of the character comes from a fusion of the Japanese for first (初 hatsu?), sound (音 ne?) and future (Miku (ミク?) sounds like a nanori reading of future, 未来, normally read as "mirai"[1]), referring to her position as the first of Crypton's "Character Vocal Series". She was the second Vocaloid to be sold using the Vocaloid 2 engine and the first Japanese Vocaloid to use the Japanese version of the Vocaloid 2 engine. Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress, Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed at her concerts onstage as an animated projection.[2]

Why I like her? :3
I like hatsune miku because her song is the best I ever heard.I like her style and I like her song because of her gentle and cute voice .

That's all (sorry If I make wrong information because i'm not understand English too much) XD
(°∀°)☝
which characters/villains are your favorites and why
- Portgas D. Ace, Xanxus, Akaya Kirihara, Orihara Izaya, Leo, and Tai. I don't know why I just do. Not in that overly posessive HES MINE kinda way. I leave fandoms bc of that shtuff :T
which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/etc
- Kakashi, Blair, and Tokiya
which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc
- Can Otoya from Uta no prince-sama be real? ;~;
which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
- Echizen Ryoma, Ann Tachibana. >:O
which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
- Niou/Saku das about it. c:
which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why
Boota! Cat!Blair, and the Grim Reaper from Z-Loan. CUTIES<3
which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)
- Marry? I would have to pick Otoya. He's such a sweetie. ;~; Even though he isn't my favorite character he would definitely be first pick.

Friendly Explorer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nate Swag boy
Favorite Fruits Basket Character: Kyo
Me too!! cat_whee

Friendly Explorer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Robotic Chiro
My favourite anime character has to be Chihiro from Spirited Away, because it was the first anime I think I ever watched. smile

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Natsu's a boss. Nuff said. Actually, scratch that. Erza.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games